Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(11-07-2016, 05:17 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 01:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 12:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote: My ROKU was delivered today!  Yay!  BTW, I was surprised that USPS will deliver on Sundays... I found that they have contracts with certain large companies (like Amazon) and they do deliver on Sundays!  Now... to get it hooked up and running.   Confused   The first step in my quest to TRY to step away from paying Comcast $200+/mo.  The big issue will be the PAC-12 channel.  We love our PAC-12 sports.  I've been (mostly) happy with our Comcast services... it's the $$ that's the real pissah.

I thought I was the only one who paid that much for TV LOL  . This coming March is the end of our contract with Direct TV.
I'm not sure what I'm going to get but it will be less than the 150 we pay for direct TV.. I hope. I will always have Charter( $52 per month) for my internet so I might see what kind of deal I can get with them.

Well, now I'm thinking my Charter isn't so high.... the $160 includes the internet.
My $200 includes internet, phone, cable with 3 any room DVR's... I love the newer Xfinity DVR boxes... and the remotes! You talk to them... Pretty slick!

Stupid Poopy-Heads vote for The Donald... Just sayin'!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Scrapper - 11-07-2016, 05:24 PM