Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(12-08-2016, 12:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 07:12 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 07:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 06:34 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 05:37 PM)tvguy Wrote: The only "star" (that I was aware of anyway) was Vince Vaughn, proving good films can be made without billlion dollar star power:

I really like Vince Vaughn and I thought he was a pretty big star and probably highly paid..
I REALLY liked him in true Detective season two. He can really play a believable bad/tough guy Smiling   
If he can be bought cheap for a movie I'm surprised .
Me too.  I just don't think he is more of a "Star" than the other cast.

What? LOL  I looked, I've never even heard of the rest of the cast. I'm no Hollywood expert but who in that movies is a bigger star than Vince?

But NOW I understand what Wonky meant.. Vince Vaughn was the ONLY star.. at least I think I understand Big Grin

You all are so plebian!  If someone bought you a flight of beers and  you had no idea what they were,  you'd pick PBR as the best of the lot. Big Grin.  I'm not saying anything against Vince Vaughn.  I'm saying something about yous twos!  Big Grin Laughing Laughing
I'm not saying anything against Vince Vaughn.

Yeah I think you are . You think he's a PBR in a room full of imported snobby beer Razz

Maybe all I'm saying is I've never even heard of the other actors so yeah I would choose a beer I knew I liked.
Uh huh.  Neutral

I like Vince Vaughn.  I agree with you about his acting.  I like him better as a dramatic actor in fact.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Juniper - 12-08-2016, 05:15 PM