Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(12-24-2016, 11:01 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 10:33 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 10:35 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: The Coen Brothers do that. My own feeling is that I watch the ending of "No Country..." as a kind of poetry. One takes from it what one sees maybe. 
For real Coen Brothers poetry, have a look at "Barton Fink". Now THAT, for me, was way beyond poetry I can understand. 
I hope to NEVER meet a character like that played by Javier Bardem! 

You know a movie is good when you never during the film think about the repairs you have to make to the roof.

Thanks for this recommendation Wonky, it's not something I would have chosen on my own. I'll have to see if I've missed any other Coen films.

Coen brother films are hit or miss for me. Sometimes I love them, sometimes I like them, sometimes they fall flat for me.
 Isn't that true for most movie makers? You got me wondering and I think I liked all the Cohen bro movies that I have seen or that I remember.
And a couple that are considered their worst I really liked.. "The Lady Killers" and "Oh brother where for are thou"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 12-24-2016, 11:59 AM