Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(12-29-2016, 08:32 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 12:19 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 10:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 01:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 08:15 PM)Juniper Wrote: Well, in truth....I don't use those green arrows. I go to new posts at the top when I check in, but then I often read from the bottom up.  Go figure.  You can tell who it is posting before you reach their screen name.  That's because there are so few members and writing styles are mostly obvious and apparent.

I go to new posts at the top when I check in, But THEN I use the green arrow. Your method is goofy and makes no sense to me why you would do that but whatever. LOL

I start in the middle and work both ways, reading from left to right and ignoring punctuation. 

But you knew that.

And I get ALL the Hitler videos on Netlfix I need. 

I see movies in my head. Yes, they start at the middle, go both ways, and I hear the dialog in a language I can't understand...English.  Wink

I acutally YEARN for the days of the three networks, getting up to change channels, and Marshall Dillon keeping the peace. 

And Billy Crystal is an old man. Can you BELIEVE that? 

And still, I'll keep Netflix, go back and spend hours searching for something other than "The Last Days Of Hitler". 

'Cause I'm THAT guy. 

Bitch, bitch, bitch, and never do anything about anything. 

Am I in the right place, or what?

Rain man could read the left side of a book with his left eye. And at the same time read the right side with his right eye. And remember EVERYTHING.
That's supposed to be a big deal but could he cross his eyes and read the left with the right and vicey vercy? I DOUBT IT!!!

By the way I still watch Dillon many nights. I could write a book about that series and be the Shell answer man.
Did you know Chester really did have a bad leg? Trouble was they wanted a guy with a bad right leg and Chester had a bad left leg.
And that led to medical history with a double leg transplant.I watch the show closely and find interesting things about the old west that most don't know.
Like the fact that there were no bathrooms in Dodge . I guess because no one ever had to go back then. Also there's no water. No wells anywhere? And no man EVER wore a short sleeve shirt. And they cook coffee on that stove in the jail all year long even in the summer.

OH DEAR GOD! You mean "Gunsmoke" was not real?  Sad
Just hold on a minute. I'm not one to jump to conclusions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 12-29-2016, 01:58 PM