Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(04-20-2017, 06:10 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 05:12 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 04:08 PM)Valuesize Wrote: The high school issued an email to parents letting parents know about the Netflix original "13 Reasons Why." Evidently it't created quite a stir on campus because it's so disturbing "some of the kids are struggling emotionally because of what they have seen."   Twitch

I may have to do the one month trial to check it out, but my daughter seems quite disinterested.  Wink

We have Netflix, maybe I'll check it out. Young characters genre though, seems rather twilight'esque, which I found pretty awful.

Yeah, kinda what I thought. But, IMDB gave the thing a 9.x rating, very high. 

They said, "Follows teenager Clay Jensen, in his quest to uncover the story behind his classmate and crush, Hannah, and her decision to end her life."

I guess this is not a RomCom. 

I don't want my teenage granddaughter to see it. (Now why the hell is granddaughter is such a strange font there? What the hell is going on here? Whatever...
Anyway, my granddaughter (see that!) is 14 (I think) and I want her watching only cartoons about bunny rabbits and NEVER EVER even talking to boys! (The devil has taken over my computer and changing fonts. I need to see a priest and get this taken care of.)

And, (changed font) I can't see a movie until I've seen "Transpotting" per Tia (She will always be Tia to me). 

Bye the way, when one is at the movies and has to pee, what is the signal to the projectionist to shop the film for a few minutes? (My machine is changing fonts of it's own accord. Screw this: I'm going back to a typewriter and I'll post 3X5 cards down at the coin laundromat. 

[Image: 2epk7k5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 04-21-2017, 12:43 PM