Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(04-23-2017, 06:39 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 10:06 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 12:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 06:10 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 05:12 PM)GPnative Wrote: We have Netflix, maybe I'll check it out. Young characters genre though, seems rather twilight'esque, which I found pretty awful.

Yeah, kinda what I thought. But, IMDB gave the thing a 9.x rating, very high. 

They said, "Follows teenager Clay Jensen, in his quest to uncover the story behind his classmate and crush, Hannah, and her decision to end her life."

I guess this is not a RomCom. 

I don't want my teenage granddaughter to see it. (Now why the hell is granddaughter is such a strange font there? What the hell is going on here? Whatever...
Anyway, my granddaughter (see that!) is 14 (I think) and I want her watching only cartoons about bunny rabbits and NEVER EVER even talking to boys! (The devil has taken over my computer and changing fonts. I need to see a priest and get this taken care of.)

And, (changed font) I can't see a movie until I've seen "Transpotting" per Tia (She will always be Tia to me). 

Bye the way, when one is at the movies and has to pee, what is the signal to the projectionist to shop the film for a few minutes? (My machine is changing fonts of it's own accord. Screw this: I'm going back to a typewriter and I'll post 3X5 cards down at the coin laundromat. 

[Image: 2epk7k5.jpg]

Naw...it was the devil. Flip Wilson wired me from heaven to verify it. After all my bitching, I really don't care that much. 

Tia, not sure I'll get around to see Transpotting. "So many movies, so little time", as one nears eight decades of life. Film buffs I know (an respect) suggest I can live without seeing it, but the do feel I should see "Clockwork Orange"...never felt I had the steel to watch it. Maybe someday....I suspect there are some dark and violent movies that tell us a lot about "the human condition" and maybe should be required watching. Kind of felt that way about "Ordinary People" a dark and vicious story hidden behind what seemed to be a rather standard Hollywood film. 

Note to TVguy: You neglected to let me know how to stop the film at the theater when I have to go pee.

Ordinary People was dark and vicious?   Unsure   It was sad.  Dark and vicious?    As for Clockwork Orange, I don't know, I always thought the book conveyed the idea a lot better than the film.  I never recommended Trainspotting for you Wonky. You're too particular.  I just have a dark sense of humor.

Me too. i thought this was funny and posted on my FB page to friends and family and not one person liked it LOL

[Image: b9b816ac25fc2ae128be5a74629bd131.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 04-23-2017, 07:02 PM