Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(08-05-2017, 08:56 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 08:21 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 04:11 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 08:34 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 03:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Really? Anyone who restricts their information to talk radio is not brainwashed. Just to dumb to fish. There are newspapers, books, periodicals (magazines) blogs, and social interactions with others who may have different views.
does NPR qualify as "Talk Radio"?  that's the only Radio I listen to anymore.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

I like the music. Sometimes I'll listen to an interview, depending who the interviewee is. Just random talk especially with call-ins and the channel gets changed.
Yep.
I listen to a lot NPR and subscribe because I like the monthly magazine. 

I agree with TVguy that Science Friday is often good, but they allow folks to call-in and most of the people who do that only want to hear themselves talk. I do sometimes listen because as TVguy says, Science is fun, interesting, and informative stuff. 

I'm a huge fan of Podcasts and most of NPR's stuff can be found on podcasts. 
Also a lot of other good podcasts from other sources. 
Below, Some I enjoy, for what it's worth. (Too cheap to buy a Smart Phone I have an iPod Nano and download the stuff and listen to it on my morning walks and when I have trouble sleeping at night) 

Wait Wait Don't Tell me.
Hidden Brain
This American Life
Face The Nation Diary
The Gist
Left Right and Center (REALLY fair and balanced) 
Slate's Amicus 
On The Media
The Daily 
Aspen Ideas To Go
Backstory 
Here and Now
Ted Radio Hour

I know the first one on your list but I don't like it. Strikes me as people being silly for no reason. Different strokes....
I have no idea what any of the other ones are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Cuzz - 08-05-2017, 09:26 AM