Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(08-16-2017, 05:05 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 04:45 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 10:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Sorry to tease you with this, but it's very good.  Big Grin Sooooo many classic scenes. 
This is from the movie "Page Eight". I liked it a lot. Seems they are going to continue it for two more "episodes."  1. Page Eight
2. Turks and Caicos 
3. Salting the Battlefield

And Aside: I really enjoy Bill Nighy's work. One of his best lines, I think, was from the "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel".
He was leaving the lobby of the hotel with a young women, where he lived, and it was obvious sex was going to be involved. As they were leaving, one of his friends said, "Don't you think at your age that might be dangerous?"
And he replied:
"If she dies, she dies".  Laughing 

Another of his "little movies" I enjoyed a lot was "The Girl in the Cafe".
And of course his over-the-top character in "Love Actually" is a classic.

Thanks for those suggestions, I'm not familiar with any of his work. I'll check and see if I have those movies available.
I had seen "Page Eight" as a movie.
I fired up Amazon Prime, did a search for "Worricker" and it brought up Series one. I fired it up and it looked like the beginning of "Page Eight" so I closed it intending to watch it another time and skip ahead. 
So, later brought it up and it went to "Salting The Battlefield". AND...there is no way (that I could find) on Prime to get back to the 1st series. Have no idea why it jumped...I did not request any new episodes. 
Whatever: Looked a lot like the movie. 
If you know how to go from, say, episode 4 back to episode 1 on ANY Prime series, please let me know. On Netflix, it's easy peasy. 

PS: "Love Actually" is on Netflix. "Girl in the Cafe is not on either Netflix or Prime. And "Love Actually" is NOT to be watched with small children in the room.  Embarrassed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Wonky3 - 08-16-2017, 06:30 PM