Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(08-16-2017, 07:07 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 06:30 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I had seen "Page Eight" as a movie.
I fired up Amazon Prime, did a search for "Worricker" and it brought up Series one. I fired it up and it looked like the beginning of "Page Eight" so I closed it intending to watch it another time and skip ahead. 
So, later brought it up and it went to "Salting The Battlefield". AND...there is no way (that I could find) on Prime to get back to the 1st series. Have no idea why it jumped...I did not request any new episodes. 
Whatever: Looked a lot like the movie. 
If you know how to go from, say, episode 4 back to episode 1 on ANY Prime series, please let me know.
On Netflix, it's easy peasy. 

PS: "Love Actually" is on Netflix. "Girl in the Cafe is not on either Netflix or Prime. And "Love Actually" is NOT to be watched with small children in the room.  Embarrassed

I think if you take it off your watchlist and then go back and search Worricker it should start from episode 1. I had trouble skipping ahead to 4, it seemed to force me to watch the inside look at the making of episode 2. I'm new to Prime and this is something they need to work on. (imo)
I never did have it on a "Watchlist". 
Whatever...
I had this problem when I attempted to go back and watch earlier episodes of another series. Last night I "googled" the issue and others report similar problems with no solution. 
Too bad, because PRIME does have things that Netflix does not, and it would be good if it were more users friendly. 
I would never pay the hundred bucks a year for PRIME just for the video. I do some shopping for stuff I have problems finding locally and do just enough of it that the PRIME free shipping is attractive to me. 

Amazing what we pay to entertain ourselves.  Embarrassed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Wonky3 - 08-17-2017, 07:54 AM