Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(10-01-2017, 09:56 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 09:41 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 10:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm currently watching a show called Mindhunter on Netflix. It's  fictionalized/biographic account of Ted Kaczynski  (Played by Paul Bettany) and the FBI profiler trying to pin him down.  Sam Worthington plays the FBI profiler.  Not as mystical and entrancing as the original Michael Mann's Manhunter with William Peterson as a profiler (that film spawned Silence of the Lambs) but it's still good nonetheless.  Good acting. It's on streaming.

You must have a better subscription.
I can't get it until October 13th.  Sad

See I think I'm confused. I was watching this and it was called Manhunt...Sam Worthington and Kaczynski.  But when my Netflix sends me prompts it says "Mindhunter"  so I think "Mindhunter" is the series they are kicking off but doesn't have Worthinton and "Manhunt" is the pilot series. It's just another series about profilers.  Both are based ont he John Douglas works and writings  (the origins of profiling as a science. I think John Douglas is making a lot of money off his FBI days) But if profiling is depicted right I find it fascinating. So, sorry about my misinformation.  It's easy to confuse people are who aren't paying close attention. I'm sure you can find "Manhunt" with Worthington right now.

I think John Douglas is making a lot of money off his FBI days) But if profiling is depicted right I find it fascinating

I'm sure he is, I think he always has. I read at least one of his books MANY years ago. I also find profiling to be fascinating.
I just hope this show or series is done right and not dramatized with cheap acting like so many others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 10-01-2017, 03:04 PM