Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(10-17-2017, 07:19 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 07:03 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 06:56 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:43 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:30 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I don't have "that" button. 
Whatever.
Not sure why I can't paste the screenshot in.

You do, you just don't realize it. It does not look like a button. Its not screaming out, BUTTON HERE, And on my tablet app its actually black. So yours may not look exactly like what VS posted but I guarantee you got one, or one similar. Just look for something with the little up and/or down arrow next to season listing. For me its at the top of the episode list for where amazon is placing you based on watch history.
Yes, of course I have the place to activate the video. (Yeah, a button  Embarrassed ) 
Problem is, I can CONTINUE the episodes in the season but I CAN'T find a way to go back to previous episodes. They indicate I'm on 6, and I don't recall watching that many...whatever, I took a long break so not sure. Point is, I'd like to go back to episode 2 and start over. Can on Netflix, can't find out how here. (And no help with HELP) 

And, for some reason can't paste the screen-shot from my homepage to the forum post. 

Boy! Bet this is boring the hell out of the rest of the folks here. 

Thanks to you both for the help and attention.

Gahhh, we understand the problem!  The button will bring up all seasons, choose the season you want and you will Get the episode list for that season.

Well, I know I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but MY button does NOT bring up all seasons. Doesn't matter anyway 'cause I'm on season 1, but just can't get back to earlier episodes.

Then in that case the episode list is at the bottom of the page, ignore the big green fucking button telling you what episode to watch and scroll down instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by GPnative - 10-17-2017, 07:27 PM