Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(10-18-2017, 01:48 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:32 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:04 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Not just a scrolling issue.
Go back to your post 551 and notice the little blue "here" option does not jump out at us. 
Whatever. Thanks for your (and others) help. I plan on going back and watching it.
 Actually when one word is in blue it should jump out at you. I bet it will from now on. Smiling

Really? I mean, really?
Compare the menu options to Netflix and see what jumps out at us. 
Even the blue highlight does not make it clear that one can go back to PERVIOUS episodes. It says "Go here to watch more Amazon original series." 
I didn't want to watch MORE original stuff...I wanted to go back to something I'd seen before. 
Whatever. Others figured it out so I guess I should have. I didn't. 
So maybe it WON'T jump at out me. I'd be willing to bet it didn't jump out to others either because I did a web search about it and lots of folks did not understand how to go back and re-watch episodes. 

But let's just assume I'm not as bright as some. I can deal with it.

It has nothing to do with how bright you are and everything to do with getting used to the way the internet world works. I'm not even saying I might have also missed it.
Then I'm going to have to try and get accustomed to the "the way the internet world works" because I sure as hell don't want to alienate you or piss you off to the extent we can no longer exchange posts. We have been a long time in this place I hope to stay as long as it survives. 
Live and learn. But damn, I've been alive a LONG time and still...I have to continue learning?  Sad

Continue learning or learning to listen.....there is a difference. (I don't mean that as harsh as it may sound) but it was mentioned several times to just scroll down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by GPnative - 10-18-2017, 02:01 PM