Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(10-18-2017, 06:36 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 02:15 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 02:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 02:01 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:48 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Then I'm going to have to try and get accustomed to the "the way the internet world works" because I sure as hell don't want to alienate you or piss you off to the extent we can no longer exchange posts. We have been a long time in this place I hope to stay as long as it survives. 
Live and learn. But damn, I've been alive a LONG time and still...I have to continue learning?  Sad

Continue learning or learning to listen.....there is a difference. (I don't mean that as harsh as it may sound) but it was mentioned several times to just scroll down.
I REALLY don't want to argue, but GP, scrolling down didn't really reveal anything obvious to me. Yes, the one word was highlighted in color, but THAT alone did not indicate much because the text was not very clear about OPTIONS. 
But: I'll try to learn to listen. Even old dogs CAN learn new tricks. 
Point: I never had this problem with Netflix.

Really, didn't reveal anything obvious?? like the ENTIRE FREAKING EPISODE LIST?! Blink Blink

We are not talking OPTIONS here, we are talking the simple act of scrolling, or clicking or whatever method you use to reveal more and more of any given web page on the entire internet platform.

Honestly, it is NO different between you reading a lengthy new york times article.....do you just stop reading when you complete the visible text on your screen   and assume the article is over??
Enough already. 
Make whatever judgements you want about my behavior. 
I have an opinion about how the page is configured and I expressed it. 
You don't have to agree.
But, it isn't necessary to express yourself USING FREAKING CAPITAL LETTERS. You are obviously brighter and more clever than I. This being true, you might want to exhibit a little grace and not YELL at those less gifted.

Yes, you expressed a lot of opinions, yes, we know you don't like the page, yes you continued to express said web page design opinions on the assumption you were right and had the only amazon prime account in the nation that would not let you rewatch episodes instead of just scrolling the hell down, even after being told to do so, thus solving the problem of finding the episodes and saving additional posts and hassle. Whether the design is intuitive or not is irrelevant at that point.
Having said that, I WILL EXPRESS MYSELF HOWEVER I DESIRE, and evidently you don't see your own ALL CAPS used first in the post I was REPLYING to in the first place!  Your snipe about exhibiting grace, after the effort from vs and I to help you solve your issue is duly noted, next time you're on your own.

Furthermore, don't start a post with "enough already" and then continue to bitch or launch sniping comments and not expect the shit to continue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by GPnative - 10-18-2017, 08:30 PM