Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(10-20-2017, 05:35 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 08:56 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:54 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 06:41 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 08:30 PM)GPnative Wrote: Yes, you expressed a lot of opinions, yes, we know you don't like the page, yes you continued to express said web page design opinions on the assumption you were right and had the only amazon prime account in the nation that would not let you rewatch episodes instead of just scrolling the hell down, even after being told to do so, thus solving the problem of finding the episodes and saving additional posts and hassle. Whether the design is intuitive or not is irrelevant at that point.
Having said that, I WILL EXPRESS MYSELF HOWEVER I DESIRE, and evidently you don't see your own ALL CAPS used first in the post I was REPLYING to in the first place!  Your snipe about exhibiting grace, after the effort from vs and I to help you solve your issue is duly noted, next time you're on your own.

Furthermore, don't start a post with "enough already" and then continue to bitch or launch sniping comments and not expect the shit to continue.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glad you found something to laugh about.

No you're not.
Yes. I am. Reading many of your recent posts, it appears you have had little joy in your life. Even if the three laughing faces were meant to express something less than fun, they may defect whatever angst is troubling you. 
Use me.  Razz
When I read the above text I thought for sure I was reading what Juniper was saying to you Wonky.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 10-20-2017, 02:16 PM