Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(10-20-2017, 06:21 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:57 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:18 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:39 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Really?
We have to stop sleeping together.  Razz

Yes really. You don't seem like the same Old Wonky and you even talked about suicide. Plus I don't see any change in Juniper.
I didn't talk about ending MY OWN life anytime soon.
But, I did broach the subject because I feel that for (some) elderly people with illnesses that are debilitating and cause extreme discomfort (and pain), should be aware of all the options open to them. 

And don't get between Tia and me. We tangle just fine without your interference. 

But you want to talk about SUBDIVISIONS don't you?  Laughing  I know you do. They are dangerous, come out at night and eat children. But you wouldn't cut Hugo even a second of slack. (I doubt he's  afraid of subdivisions but he DOES know that there are SOME gun owner who are dangerous) See how much you have in common?  Big Grin
You have the Argument Gene. You had it even before Monty Python.  Razz It can't be removed.

I told you, we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week..

Great! Will you PLEASE take charge and turn this back into a Netflix (or other streaming) topic. My eyes keep getting older and I need to take more frequent breaks from reading print that is to damn small. I'm in the mood for a good Western...been a while since I've seen one.

Ironically, this was not recognized as the Monty Python quote it was. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Juniper - 10-21-2017, 08:35 PM