Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(01-31-2018, 07:15 PM)GCG Wrote: I've been watching Peaky Blinders for a few weeks now. It took me a while to tune in because the name  "Peaky Blinders" just sounded weird. Anyway I just started season 4. It's been worth watching but now I see that season 5 won't be out until 2019. That long of a wait makes me sort of want to give up on season 4. I'm just going to have to watch it all over again because I will have lost track of what was going on by the time season 5 comes out. I guess I'll go back to watching Seinfeld reruns. 

For the record... this season of The Ranch has been weak. I did enjoy the final season of Longmire, though.

Does anyone else feel that the overall offerings on Netflix are very weak? I can scroll forever and not see anything very interesting.
  I think Netflix would only cost me another 8 bucks a month. But we pay so much for Direct TV We are just not willing to pay more for what Netflix has to offer.
But it does seem like everyone on this forum but me watches Netflix.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 02-01-2018, 11:11 AM