Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(02-01-2018, 06:28 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 06:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 02:47 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 01:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 01:17 PM)GPnative Wrote: It was just a reference of payment, we never buy fancy coffee's either, so I could just as easily say its cheaper than 2 latte's that some folks buy daily. I'd rather pay $8/mo for a library of streaming entertainment then a cup of Dutch Bro's.

We pay about $42/mo for satellite TV, so all in w/ Netflix we are at $50 for entertainment, that's a bargain. Smiling
Yes that's a bargain I guess but I don't know what all you get. We $139 a month for direct TV.

We get the channels we like to watch Razz
And we don't pay for any premiums like HBO, etc. Could care less about Game of Thrones.
We get the channels we like to watch

That's all that matters.Smiling  and you say "WE". My wife and I have totally different tastes.

Game of thrones is awesome.There's no way we could not be able to watch it.  It's rated as one of if not the best shows on TV. Anyway have you ever watched any of it?

I watched the first 2 episodes on a free preview one time. I'm sure it's great, I'm just not big into dragons (or zombies for that matter, I Don't watch Walking Dead either) but really I'm just not willing to pay for HBO. Maybe next time there is a free HBO preview I'll see if its available to stream from Dish and give it another go.

When I first started watching GoT I was very skeptical about enjoying the dragons and other "mythical" aspects of the series. However, once I got into it... I was sold. And, IMHO, the writing has not diminished with time. I look forward to the next, (and final), season. And, in this case, I will not mind watching the entire series again before it is finally released.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by GCG - 02-01-2018, 06:38 PM