Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(03-05-2018, 05:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 04:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 03:25 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 04:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote: VS... have you done Breaking Bad? Shameless? Ozark?
BTW, none are suitable for the kiddos.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've watched BB and liked it ok, but I think there are just too many seasons to try to get through. I gave Shameless a shot when it first came out but meh for me. I'll check out Osark, I think I saw Bateman on a talk show once and it sounded good.

You must not have liked it much if you call watching it , trying to get through it.
I would have liked to see even more but it probably would have jumped the shark.

I need more Better call Saul too.. Both were fantastic compared to most TV IMO

Shameless.. Not so much

I was thinking this. Laughing

How many hours is breaking bad in total?

The average "Breaking Bad" episode, for example, is 47 minutes long, but the total it returns for the the full 62 episodes over the show's five seasons is 2 days, 14 hours -- or 62 hours. In contrast, choose one season of the show and it returns a total time of 12 hours 24 minutes, which is a more exact total.May 28, 2014

So watch an episode a day, I've sat on the john longer than 47 mins before  Razz  . It is well worth the time investment, ive watched the whole series twice, and the final 2 seasons, a third. I am sure you can spare an extra 45 mins a day, hell, you spend at least an hour a day on trumps twitter feed  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by GPnative - 03-05-2018, 05:13 PM