Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(03-11-2018, 09:42 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 09:13 AM)GCG Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 08:01 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 09:51 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 09:43 PM)GPnative Wrote: Never had a problem like that, I would suspect your TV has the problem since it is happening over multiple devices.

It happens only with Netflix though. Hmm

I have occasionally had some Netflix issues with picture.  It only happens on Netflix and will only happen on one show and only happen temporarily, although that may be hours. Then it stops.  Then, months later, it will occur again on some other show at some other time. Only on my television not from a computer.

For me, the picture quality is often quite blurry. But it only happens when I first launch a show and if I reload it enough times, the problem goes away. Also, there are times when the show stalls and my TV turns off on its own... then it turns back on and I have to reload Netflix and start over. But I think it's more of a problem with my Smart TV and wireless router than with Netflix. We never have the problem on our other TV, which hooks to Netflix via a different router and a BlueRay player.

If it starts blurry, give it a couple minutes to clear up, it almost always will as Netflix app optimizes available bandwidth.

I only have the problem with Netflix...it shows a pixalated  picture and not all in the frame...time doesn't clear it up.  Sometimes going in and out of Netflix does, other times I just have to give up and try another day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Juniper - 03-11-2018, 10:21 AM