Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(08-15-2018, 12:15 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 11:54 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 11:47 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 11:30 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 11:12 AM)GPnative Wrote: I was ok with it, it was certainly not a great episode on the action front, but the dialog was good (and well acted)  and I think it was another great brick in the wall for the Jimmy to Saul conversion in how he was coping with Chuck / Howard and moving along the story of pre-Breaking Bad details, with Nacho, The Salamacas, Gus, etc.

I didn't watch BB enough to carry ANY storyline to Saul, so that's probably detrimental to my whole Saul experience. I'm good with that though... Smiling

Oh geez, yes, very detrimental.

I don't think it matters much at all if you didn't see BB.

In the grand scheme, sure, it can viewed stand alone, but it is most definitely detrimental to the full experience. So many characters have tie in, some major, like Lydia etc. to minor, like Gus's henchmen following Nacho. Or hell even why Saul himself is in hiding as Gene!

It matters....

One of the characters who was in Breaking Bad who was killed is alive in Better call Saul.

I think most of all you mentioned that has roots in BB is easily figured out weather you have seen BB or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 08-15-2018, 01:18 PM