Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(09-05-2018, 09:41 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 08:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 07:44 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 02:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 01:47 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I haven't seen either of those shows. I don't care if you do spoil the ending. Just pointing out that not everybody has seen them.
Well I did say "most" have seen the show. Smiling
I'm curious as to why you haven't seen it. Do you plan on seeing it? The amount of awards the series got is incredible.Smiling

I tell myself to watch The Sopranos because of the laurels it received. My problem is Mafia shows.  Italian Mafia shows always bore me for some reason. It took my decades to watch the Godfather. I think I probably only watched it about 10 years ago.
Coming from a chick.. I get that LOL  It's mostly Macho stuff.  

The Music for The Godfather was the best part. Big Grin When I was a kid I loved the Music from the movie Exodus .
I don't think the spaghetti westerns would have been such a big his without Ennio Morricone. And now they use it to sell beer Sad

Yeah, you'd think, but my daughter is obsessed with Mafia movies. She's seen them all. Probably not The Sopranos, because it was a series and she probably wasn't aware of it, but she loves Mafia flicks.
 Yeah , now that I think about my friends daughter's favo movie was Scarface.

I like mob movies if done right. What's to like? People who have courage, pride, are clever and out smart others. rags to riches, perseverance.
Like any other movies you are lead in to REALLY hating someone so you will be SO happy later when they FINALLY get what's coming to them.

I drive my family nuts because I will say who the bad guy or girl is way before it even looks possible.
It's because of what I just mentioned. Lots of times I can tell WHERE the writers are heading from tiny clues.

Did anyone watch the series Sharp Objects? I knew who was the killer early in the series

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 09-05-2018, 10:40 PM