Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
My wife bought a thing called a Fire Stick. I've been using it for about 6 months. I'm still not 100% sure what it's capable of but I do know that it sort of combines all of the streaming services into a bundle that you can access with a very simple remote. The remote only has about 6 buttons but one of them is a voice button that works really well. The key word here is "streaming." It's all about watching what you want when you want and if you are already a subscriber to Netflix or VuDu or Hulu or whatever... you can access them through the Fire Stick. It also has free apps to History or Discover or whatever and again, if they are part of your Direct TV or whatever you can access them through this thing. I just started watching a Netflix original called The Kominsky Method and I really like it. But it's geared toward old curmudgeon types, (none of them around the RVF!), but I think it's funny and I love Nancy Travis. Anyhow... I do recomment getting a Fire Stick and there is some sort of thing called jailbreaking that I guess is a borderline way of illegally tapping into stuff that you don't pay for. I don't know or care about that... but you can do your own research on it if interested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by GCG - 11-22-2018, 04:47 PM