Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(01-04-2019, 02:40 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 02:31 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 02:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 01:52 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 11:17 AM)GPnative Wrote: Tom Clancy Character

Oh, OK.  I don't think I've ever read or seen a Tom Clancy story.
Nor have I but it's on youtube I guess so now I will.

Seriously? You haven't even seen The Hunt for Red October? Or a hundred other movies. Well that's an exaggeration but really?

Maybe.  But I kind of zone out on those kind of films.  I know THAT film though. When you say it I think, oh, Sean Connery, so I know the film. And probably others. Did not know that that was the name, nor have I ever read Tom Clancy.

So, here's something funny. For Christmas which is the rare time my tiny family gathers all together, we play games.  This time we played this guessing game. I was supposed to explain what a music festival was without saying certain forbidden words. Like "festival" or "Music" and get my partner to guess what I meant.  So, I was supposed to get my daughter to guess the answer was "Music Festival".  I described the events without certain words...but concert names were allowed. So, I said "Woodstock" and "Lollapalooza".  She told me those words meant nothing to her and she had no idea what I was trying to describe. !

If you said "Lollapalooza to me I would not have a clue either. But not knowing what Woodstock was is kind on inexcusable I don't care how young, Holy crap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 01-04-2019, 02:45 PM