Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(01-25-2019, 02:46 PM)tvguy Wrote: I haven't had any tooth problems whatsoever for a few years now. Since I got false teeth Razz

The first set was $2800. After going in for impressions and fitting and whatever when I finally got my teeth I was told to come back for something.
But me being the idiot I am I thought.. what the hell, they are fine so I never went back. But after a couple years.. maybe 4? My dentures were getting black mold in the little crevices that were made from the impression. So I cleaned them with bleach and that worked OK for a while.
But it never got better so I went back to my dentist. She said... why did you n never come back?? WE were not finished. These dentures are no good, they will give you cancer.

I didn't know but once you are ok with the fit the polish then inside real smooth so there is no way for mold to grow.

Anyway I had to shell out 2400 more bucks to get new ones Blink The only good part and I'm kind of proud of is that I had the cash in my wallet from all my wheeling and dealings Big Grin

Laughing 
Sounds like something I'd do, "Screw going back, these are fine the way the are!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by GPnative - 01-25-2019, 02:59 PM