Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(02-03-2019, 09:11 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 03:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 07:18 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 10:05 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 06:55 AM)GCG Wrote: I'm taking my wife to the dentist today. She is mortified of dentists. She had a root canal from hell years ago and she's hated going to the dentist ever since. There is a show called Root Cause on Netflix that I started to watch last night. If there is any truth to what they are saying then my wife has some explanation to some of her chronic problems. I'm not sold on any of this but I'm going to look into it.

https://toothbody.com/youll-want-to-chec...emic-link/

I watched this last night and as I said before, I certainly think there is legitimate issues with root canals. It has certainly made me consider removing the tooth I had the procedure on. Reality is, I won't, I hate dental work, but if I had the initiative, I'd have it taken out.
Did a little research, down the rabbit hole of the documentary and there are two outfits for finding biological dentists, one is International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine and the other International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, both of which you can search for members on their websites, The closest member dentist we have is Eugene Robbins in Ashland OR. and the next closest is a guy in Eugene. I bookmarked Robbins info, I've been on a hunt for a dentist I like for a while now, maybe I'll check him out some day. It's cool we have one of these dentists practicing in our area.

I had a tooth pulled about 20 years ago because I couldn't afford a root canal.  Fortunately it was the last one in the back. But on the bottom. Now the remaining one above it, keeps growing and growing because the bottom one is not there to put pressure on it.  So it's signifigantly longer than the rest. So you have to be careful what you do. You might need a bridge if you have it pulled.

It must be moving . I don't think it's growing.

I mean it continues to grow downward.  They showed me the Xray.  It's quite long now, past the point of the corresponding tooth on the other side.  The pressure from the bottom teeth keep the top teeth from continuing to grow.  That's why it's better to have a root canal than an extraction.

I thought it was a myth that teeth continue to grow like the saying.."he's rather long of the tooth" to describe that someone is old. When actually the gums recede and the tooth stays the same size.
Just like it's myth that fingernails continue to grow when you die LOL. I guess not in your case Blink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by tvguy - 02-03-2019, 02:31 PM