Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(02-11-2019, 06:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 09:09 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 06:53 PM)GCG Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 05:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the Netflix topic:  I watched a nice documentary about Sam Cooke.

Damn! I'm not sure that tvguy was done being "right" while also "not arguing."  Laughing

I dunno.....maybe it's just me, but somehow I kind of trust my dentist over TV's mad googling skills. Wink

I have always had this habit of never believing what I hear especially when it sounds a but odd ( like this case) and only believing half of what I see Razz
I am a skeptic and I was long before there was an internet.
Why? Because for some reason It's always amazed me how gullible or misinformed so many people are.
All of the urban myths we heard that turned out to be bullshit. Like I mentioned.. hair and fingernails growing after death.
As far as I'm concerned ALL religion is a myth that intelligent people actually believe.

So even if I believe YOUR tooth kept growing because it had no tooth or whatever reason. And I do NOW. I still don't think that it's not unusual like you said because I couldn't find one single case other case of teeth continuing to grow after adulthood other than yours.

If this arguing so be it. I'm too old to change my ways Big Grin

Yeah, I know.  I'm not bothered. But it's getting longer. It's quite apparent in the Xray.  Kind of makes me wonder how long it will get. We can agree to say that it's not 'growing'. It's just 'lengthening'. Laughing Laughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Juniper - 02-11-2019, 06:49 PM