Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(10-10-2019, 07:27 PM)GCG Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 06:48 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 06:08 PM)GCG Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 04:25 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm a big Peaky Blinders fan. I love the actors.  Finally season 5 arrives. I try to watch it, and no, only on Peaky Blinders can I not get a clear picture. I get a snowy picture off set by a giant green horizontal bar across the screen. Every day, every time of day.  The one show I want to watch, I cant'  Why?  Why only this show?  And I've had this problem with this specific show for years now.  It's so frustrating.

I'm just guessing here... does this usually happen when a series' "new" episodes finally arrive? Maybe it's a bandwidth problem. Too many peope trying to watch at once. I watched all of the first 4 seasons of Peaky Blinders. I enjoyed it but, even though the nest season is now available, it's on the back burner for me. I am currently watching Shameless... and I am losing interest in the middle of season 5. I'm also watching "The Office" for the 2nd time around. It's actusally better now this time.

I've considered that, but I've watched other seasons when it wasn't new.   Just whenever.  And it's always Peaky Blinders.  I can watch on my laptop; it doesn't have the same issue. But then I'm watching it on a 12 inch screen compared to a 50 inch screen.
I just checked it out. No issues for me.
I'm sure. It's always this show for me. Sad  Occasionally it will happen with another show, but rarely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Juniper - 10-10-2019, 07:39 PM