NASA Spending $200,000 In Turning Poop Into The Food
Baby Ruths for dessert.
http://www.themarketbusiness.com/2015-08...o-the-food

Space food’s has always been pretty crappy, but if NASA gets its way, astronauts will soon be eating their actual waste.
You've always been full of shit. Maybe you can lend your expertise.
(08-23-2015, 10:04 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You've always been full of shit. Maybe you can lend your expertise.

He posted something to discuss. That's a damn site better that your never ending bitching.
(08-23-2015, 10:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 10:04 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You've always been full of shit. Maybe you can lend your expertise.

He posted something to discuss. That's a damn site better that your never ending bitching.

Right-0h. I guess NASA has found a way to beat, "eat shit and die".  Wink
Fuck you, you smarmy arrogant Asshole.
Tornado is a nazi piece of shit. He didn't post something to discuss, he posted to disparage our government and president. 
At least you've given me a goal in life and that is to outlive you.
(08-24-2015, 06:45 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Fuck you, you smarmy arrogant Asshole.
Tornado is a nazi piece of shit. He didn't post something to discuss, he posted to disparage our government and president. 
Since this post follows mine (and you didn't use the reply feature) I'll reply. (However, my best guess is that you intended this for TVg) 

I wonder if maybe the goal is not to outlive others, but to find at least a bit of joy or peace in each day we are given. Disease and discomfort can take it's toll, no doubt, but between the periods of pain and suffering there may be even a slight widow of respite that allows for some positive emotion. 

I hope you find that small window and rejoice in the blessing it offers. If so, I trust you will take a moment to then post something a bit positive. 
(08-24-2015, 06:45 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Tornado is a nazi piece of shit. He didn't post something to discuss, he posted to disparage our government and president. 

True!

You call ANYONE apiece of shit is so absurd it funny Laughing Laughing

Out live me ?Good luck with that. Unlike your sorry ass I've never had the desire to take my self out and I'm as healthy as a horse.

Your only goal is to be a bitching pussy.That's all you are good at.
(08-24-2015, 08:38 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 06:45 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Tornado is a nazi piece of shit. He didn't post something to discuss, he posted to disparage our government and president. 

True!

A NAZI? and you claim that's true?

So that means if he starts a thread we should attack him like BBQ did??
(08-24-2015, 07:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
Since this post follows mine (and you didn't use the reply feature) I'll reply. (However, my best guess is that you intended this for TVg) 

I wonder if maybe the goal is not to outlive others, but to find at least a bit of joy or peace in each day we are given. Disease and discomfort can take it's toll, no doubt, but between the periods of pain and suffering there may be even a slight widow of respite that allows for some positive emotion. 

I hope you find that small window and rejoice in the blessing it offers. If so, I trust you will take a moment to then post something a bit positive. 

Spoken like a gentleman with real dignity and compassion. But the reality is he won't listen, he will stick those words right up your ass. I hope he chokes on his own vomit.
(08-24-2015, 10:15 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 07:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Spoken like a gentleman with real dignity and compassion. But the reality is he won't listen, he will stick those words right up your ass. I hope he chokes on his own vomit.

Come on TVg! Dammit, I've been trying for years to get you to write clearly and express exactly what you mean. But oh no, you continue to beat around the bush pussy footing and hemming and hawing when you could get right to the point. Come on man, say what you mean and get it our of your system.  Razz

No hope for you TVg. Lost cause. 
$200,000 to figure out how to make poop  into edible?  

Hell, Wonkey could even figure this one out.

Take a look at chocolate coated ants.

If you can make ants edible, why not poop.

Hell chocolate coated anything will go down.

[Image: 61ALytuqUBL._SX425_.jpg]
What a stupid thread. 
(08-24-2015, 09:02 PM)cletus1 Wrote: What a stupid thread. 

Yet it is quite revealing.

I say, if NASA is right about global warming and climate change, they can't go wrong with an edible poop experiment.

I predict Scrapper and bbqboy will be standing in line to be volunteer taste testers.
(08-24-2015, 09:12 PM)tornado Wrote:

I say, if NASA is right about global warming and climate change, they can't go wrong with an edible poop experiment.

I predict Scrapper and bbqboy will be standing in line to be volunteer taste testers.

It'll probably be bacon flavored. That should make it all right for some of you.  Razz
(08-24-2015, 09:12 PM)tornado Wrote:

Thanks for proving my point.