Some Christmas Music
You making fun of Christmas again?  Mad

(12-16-2016, 03:01 PM)cletus1 Wrote: You making fun of Christmas again?  Mad

I'm over this group. Seems like they keeping popping up everywhere. They got to popular to fast and now they just over sing the hell out of everything. Talented yes, but their talent is not keeping pace with their egos.
This one has a nice guitar solo....

(12-16-2016, 03:14 PM)GPnative Wrote:

I'm over this group. Seems like they keeping popping up everywhere. They got to popular to fast and now they just over sing the hell out of everything. Talented yes, but their talent is not keeping pace with their egos.

Yes they do pop up when you search for Christmas music. I happen to like the melody. I was listening to the song on TV when my wife came back from shopping and went into the kitchen. In less than 30 seconds she came back and ask me if I knew what I was listening to.  Big Grin
(12-16-2016, 07:53 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 03:14 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Yes they do pop up when you search for Christmas music. I happen to like the melody. I was listening to the song on TV when my wife came back from shopping and went into the kitchen. In less than 30 seconds she came back and ask me if I knew what I was listening to.  Big Grin

Pen... Penat... pentatata... peneti.

What's wrong with names like the Turtles or the Beatles or Hermin's hermits? How you sposed to say that after a couple egg nogs.

Does  that video stream for all of you? It has a hitch in it's giddyup for me and here I thought I fixed my POS computer.
My computer HATES this page it's slow to load slow to scroll and that's even when I don't click on a video.
(12-16-2016, 09:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: My computer HATES this page it's slow to load slow to scroll and that's even when I don't click on a video.

Does the same thing happen on the regular music video thread?
(12-16-2016, 10:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 09:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: My computer HATES this page it's slow to load slow to scroll and that's even when I don't click on a video.

Yes, any thread with a lot of videos. Right now the letters don't even appear on my screen as fast as I type. Sad
(12-17-2016, 03:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yes, any thread with a lot of videos. Right now the letters don't even appear on my screen as fast as I type. Sad
So, it looks like deleting all those temp files didn't do the trick? 

I hesitate to even mention it, but it sounds like you might be infested with a "worm" and somone is using your IP address to send stuff from your machine. Hope not. Are you running a GOOD virus program? 

Good luck with whatever it is. Maybe it wil just "pass".
(12-18-2016, 09:12 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I hesitate to even mention it, but it sounds like you might be infested with a "worm" and somone is using your IP address to send stuff from your machine. Hope not. Are you running a GOOD virus program? 

I;m sure he is running a good virus program. He had to down load several virus, until he found a good one.

Joking aside,
https://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/fr...ition.aspx
(12-18-2016, 09:12 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Depends on what you mean.. "the trick" is.  

I had no memory left on my hard drive and I did fix that. My PC was so full of temp files , history cookies and caches and I kept getting warnings that I didn't even have room for updates or restore points.

I think the problem is with my flash player or whatever but no I don't have a good virus program.