A MT Editorial worth it's salt (and ketchup)
Like a bunch of little snot nosed whiny bratty kids!  Rolling Eyes

[Image: 234539093064269420uAJJxaV0c.jpg]
(09-10-2015, 10:27 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Like a bunch of little snot nosed whiny bratty kids!  Rolling Eyes

Nope Just my response to a whining fucking baby going from thread to thread BITCHING about anything and everything. 
First is was white city and Sam's Valley now the little bitch is crying about what is wrong with the entire Rogue Valley bases on an opinion piece from the MMT.

I'm not surprised you don't see it since BBQ BITCH has always been part of your Mickey Mouse clicky ass club.
(09-10-2015, 02:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 10:27 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Like a bunch of little snot nosed whiny bratty kids!  Rolling Eyes

Nope Just my response to a whining fucking baby going from thread to thread BITCHING about anything and everything. 
First is was white city and Sam's Valley now the little bitch is crying about what is wrong with the entire Rogue Valley bases on an opinion piece from the MMT.

I'm not surprised you don't see it since BBQ BITCH has always been part of your Mickey Mouse clicky ass club.

You must have a guilty conscience... because you seem to have missed where I said: "Like a bunch of little snot nosed whiny bratty kids!"
(09-10-2015, 02:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Nope Just my response to a whining fucking baby going from thread to thread BITCHING about anything and everything. 

[Image: 3956499862_c2d868d09c.jpg][Image: 3956499862_c2d868d09c.jpg]
(09-10-2015, 02:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 02:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You must have a guilty conscience... because you seem to have missed where I said: "Like a bunch of little snot nosed whiny bratty kids!"

I've missed things before..oh well Big Grin
(09-10-2015, 02:31 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 02:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Nope Just my response to a whining fucking baby going from thread to thread BITCHING about anything and everything. 

[Image: 3956499862_c2d868d09c.jpg][Image: 3956499862_c2d868d09c.jpg]

Wow the times they are a changin.
(09-10-2015, 06:20 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 09:11 PM)Cuzz Wrote: All this reminds me I haven't been to Jasper's yet. I've meant to stop there several times over the years but I hate waiting in lines and the lines were too long. Maybe one day it'll work out.

I have no plans on going to In-N-Out at all. I tried them once in LA and wasn't impressed. Of course, burgers and pizza are not even near the top of my preferred grub list. Actually, I think a good sandwich is better then either of those.

K & D Sandwiches on Riverside just got voted #1 sandwich shop in the entire state of Oregon.

And I still haven't had an experience there that rates it like that for me....I'll try again.  Mostly it's that their bread is always soggy or something.
It REALLY doesn't matter. But just to clarify: By saying "elitist" I was referring to some folks (not here) who seem to diss In n Out by proclaiming we don't need it because we have Jasper's. Whatever. To me that doesn't come off as "favorite" it stands out as Elitist. There's a bit of "we don't need those Californian chains up here."  It's just a feeling I've gotten sometimes.
(09-10-2015, 07:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: It REALLY doesn't matter. But just to clarify: By saying "elitist" I was referring to some folks (not here) who seem to diss In n Out by proclaiming we don't need it because we have Jasper's. Whatever. To me that doesn't come off as "favorite" it stands out as Elitist. There's a bit of "we don't need those Californian chains up here."  It's just a feeling I've gotten sometimes.

I guess I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.  I have not heard anyone say any such thing.  What I HAVE heard, is people say that now is a good OPPORTUNITY to try Jasper's, because the lines will be shorter. 
(09-10-2015, 09:50 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 07:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: It REALLY doesn't matter. But just to clarify: By saying "elitist" I was referring to some folks (not here) who seem to diss In n Out by proclaiming we don't need it because we have Jasper's. Whatever. To me that doesn't come off as "favorite" it stands out as Elitist. There's a bit of "we don't need those Californian chains up here."  It's just a feeling I've gotten sometimes.

I guess I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.  I have not heard anyone say any such thing.  What I HAVE heard, is people say that now is a good OPPORTUNITY to try Jasper's, because the lines will be shorter. 

Well, like I said, it wasn't from people on HERE that I've  heard it.  And I've been hearing it for months. Long before talk of lines was the order of conversation. So, do you really mean you don't have any idea what the hell it is I'm talking about? Or just that you haven't heard the same?
Nobody goes to Jaspers, the lines are too long.
(09-11-2015, 11:25 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: Nobody goes to Jaspers, the lines are too long.

Laughing
(09-11-2015, 12:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 11:25 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: Nobody goes to Jaspers, the lines are too long.

Laughing

A great line!  Laughing
First said (maybe) by Yogi Berra when Mantle suggested they to to "21" for dinner. Yogi is reported to have said, "Nobody goes there anymore...it's too crowded". 
(09-11-2015, 02:06 PM)"Wonky3 Wrote:

Laughing

A great line!  Laughing
First said (maybe) by Yogi Berra when Mantle suggested they to to "21" for dinner. Yogi is reported to have said, "Nobody goes there anymore...it's too crowded". 

Yep maybe a Yogi line but maybe not because in his own words.... "I never said most of the things I said."

(09-11-2015, 02:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing

A great line!  Laughing

Yep maybe a Yogi line but maybe not because in his own words.... "I never said most of the things I said."

(09-11-2015, 02:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing

A great line!  Laughing

Oh so true! Reporters like to thing of stuff that Yogi might have said. It's been going on a long time. Mark Twain is reported to have said, "The coldest winter I ever endured was a summer in San Francisco". But, this is some pretty strong evidence that it was a reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle who penned that and attributed to Twain. 

Yogi also said when coming to his house there is a fork in the road, so "take it". True. He lived on a hill in St. Louis and the "fork" in the road went around the hill and retuned to the the same spot. 

And the man could play some baseball! 
It's my turn.  What lines?  I usually go and sit and someone comes and takes my order. Of course, I stay away at lunch hour, but even at 5 to 6 it's not so bad.

Just read a thread over on FB full of Jasper references. Loyalty is great. I like Jaspers too.
I've missed In n Out. I hope it's like I remember.
(09-11-2015, 07:56 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Just read a thread over on FB full of Jasper references. Loyalty is great. I like Jaspers too.

Come on people, hamburger restaurants are fine and can be cool, but they are still hamburger fast food joints. We will all eventually eat there or not. I got home late and ate Top Ramen. Best meal I have had in a while. Do you think hunger might taint my review of Top Ramen?
(09-11-2015, 09:19 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 07:56 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Come on people, hamburger restaurants are fine and can be cool, but they are still hamburger fast food joints. We will all eventually eat there or not. I got home late and ate Top Ramen. Best meal I have had in a while.  Do you think hunger might taint my review of Top Ramen?

Hey, Ramen is hot, didn't you know?  We don't have it here, but Ramen restaurants are quite chic. You can do amazing culinary treats with Ramen as a base.