Our early ancestors
What do you know. They may have just found the proverbial missing link that creationists have been wanting for so long. It will be interesting to watch the research progress.

"Scientists have discovered the fossilized remains of an unusual human-like creature that lived long ago. Exactly how long ago is still a mystery — and that's not the only mystery surrounding this newfound species.

The bones have a strange mix of primitive and modern features, and were found in an even stranger place — an almost inaccessible chamber deep inside a South African cave called Rising Star."

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots...ke-species
Amazing article. Thanks, I love this kind of stuff. 
(09-10-2015, 10:18 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Amazing article. Thanks, I love this kind of stuff. 

And I'm looking forward to reading it too. When when my brain recovers! Big Grin  (big learning curve at my new job)
I'm looking forward to reading this as well... Just not at 5:30am. *yawn*
(09-11-2015, 05:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm looking forward to reading this as well... Just not at 5:30am. *yawn*

It's enough to wake the dead.
(09-10-2015, 10:18 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Amazing article. Thanks, I love this kind of stuff. 

I do too. Fascinating things in this world.
(09-11-2015, 07:21 AM)Cuzz Wrote:

Missing link?  Laughing. Nope, but someday...

Carbon dating is amazing stuff! 
(09-11-2015, 06:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I would try it. I think I've heard of it, but of course I'm married so I won't.
(09-11-2015, 08:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I would try it. I think I've heard of it, but of course I'm married so I won't.

Laughing
Smiling
Science just keeps chipping away at the dogma and ignorance of the biblical teachings so many of us were exposed to as young people, and of the many adults who still "drink the cool-aid" of that stale story. 

I'm looking forward to reading "Brief Candle In The Dark, Richard Dawkin's latest book about his life long journey learning and teaching science and his work in exposing the dogma of religion and it's false message that has trapped to many in ignorance. 

Truth will out. Man has messed with the climate. The universe is expanding. Gluten is not making the entire world sick.