Wake Up and Say Something
(09-17-2015, 01:10 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 11:50 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I slept 10+ hours last night.  
Just sayin'...  Big Grin

And when you got up you probably had a great cup of coffee in your PJs and slippers and spent some leisurely time on some websites.  Smiling
Yes, you know me too well.
Good Morning. I am working on this rainy Sunday. I don't mind because I have earned enough money to do all the traveling I planned for this winter. So life is good.  Smiling

My winter garden is looking good. I am having a great cup of fresh ground coffee and my wife is not mad at me. It's a good start to last week in October. Enjoy your day RVF people. 
Were headed towards Portland to hit up Bauman's Farm. Doing the Pumpkin Patch in the rain with the grandkiddos.
rain? blue skies in Ashlandia...
(10-25-2015, 10:16 AM)bbqboy Wrote: rain? blue skies in Ashlandia...

I went to Food 4 Less and when I came out 40 minutes later, it was raining, and is raining, (lightly) now.
(10-25-2015, 08:45 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Good Morning. I am working on this rainy Sunday. I don't mind because I have earned enough money to do all the traveling I planned for this winter. So life is good.  Smiling

My winter garden is looking good. I am having a great cup of fresh ground coffee and my wife is not mad at me. It's a good start to last week in October. Enjoy your day RVF people. 

It feels like October just flew by!  Only a couple more weeks of fall like weather.  It's always such a cruel joke that winter doesn't "start" till late December. By the time the first day of winter comes, we've already been in winter like weather for a good 6 weeks.
(10-25-2015, 10:21 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 08:45 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Good Morning. I am working on this rainy Sunday. I don't mind because I have earned enough money to do all the traveling I planned for this winter. So life is good.  Smiling

It feels like October just flew by!  Only a couple more weeks of fall like weather.  It's always such a cruel joke that winter doesn't "start" till late December. By the time the first day of winter comes, we've already been in winter like weather for a good 6 weeks.

"Winter like weather" for HERE. Cruel?? LOL have you ever lived where they have real winter? I've cut wood here in the mountains shirtless in January.A normal winter day here is what ?44 degrees and maybe a drizzle?? OH Lord Save me Oprah Winfrey.
Rained buckets the entire time we were at the Pumpkin Patch... still had a wonderful time!
(10-25-2015, 05:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Rained buckets the entire time we were at the Pumpkin Patch... still had a wonderful time!

We cheated this year. Al's had any size for 99 cents each, but we STILL looked at 100 pumpkins before deciding on the best 3.  Big Grin
(10-25-2015, 11:54 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:21 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

"Winter like weather" for HERE. Cruel?? LOL have you ever lived where they have real winter? I've cut wood here in the mountains shirtless in January.A normal winter day here is what ?44 degrees and maybe a drizzle?? OH Lord Save me Oprah Winfrey.

Oh, Shaddap!  You are right of course.  But winters here can be a different. The freezing fogs, (if we get much of them) are more chilling than even colder weather in other places. I'm not the only person who's ever felt like that. I've heard it from people who come from places with REAL winter weather.  Something about the damp.  dunno...just sayin'.
(10-25-2015, 05:58 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 05:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Rained buckets the entire time we were at the Pumpkin Patch... still had a wonderful time!

We cheated this year. Al's had any size for 99 cents each, but we STILL looked at 100 pumpkins before deciding on the best 3.  Big Grin

I've decided that  you go to pumpkin patches and pay to do their activities like corn mazes and stuff and maybe buy one pumpkin. The rest, you get from the local stores with bargains. Those babies add up!
(10-25-2015, 07:31 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

I've decided that  you go to pumpkin patches and pay to do their activities like corn mazes and stuff and maybe buy one pumpkin. The rest, you get from the local stores with bargains. Those babies add up!
The ones we bought at Bauman's were 32¢/pound.
(10-25-2015, 08:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 07:31 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

The ones we bought at Bauman's were 32¢/pound.

Indeed!  If you buy a lot of pumpkins that can add up.
Good morning everyone. Today I am busy again, but I should be done with working and fixing up my house. When I say fix up my house, I mean paying people that know how to fix up houses. 

I am resisting the temptation to put a couple pumpkins on the porch for some autum color and remind me of what time of year it is. I don't have young kids and never have had a trick-or-treater on Halloween at my house. So, I think I will just save the money. 

The weatherman said we are having two more days of dry, semi sunny weather. I enjoy this time of year for a little while, but if I could, I would do summer all year. Then if ever I felt the need for autum color, I could take a trip to Vermont for  a week then go back to someplace warm and sunny. 

Enjoy your day everyone. 
A weekend at Bernie's?
(10-26-2015, 08:16 AM)bbqboy Wrote: A weekend at Bernie's?

That would be fun.  Smiling
Looks like icy roofs here in Ashlandia. I hate Winter.
Lawdy... It appears someone has a crush on this old broad.  So much so that he's using my pic as his avatar so he can look at me all the time.  What a creepster!

[Image: cc48648d885d461781eb7bc281f6c86c.jpg]
(11-17-2015, 09:02 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Lawdy... It appears someone has a crush on this old broad.  So much so that he's using my pic as his avatar so he can look at me all the time.  What a creepster!

[Image: 0238a18ad2fc77f4d4f4582835b49a2b.jpg]

Holy cow! Tornado is obsessed with you. 
(11-17-2015, 09:06 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 09:02 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Lawdy... It appears someone has a crush on this old broad.  So much so that he's using my pic as his avatar so he can look at me all the time.  What a creepster!

Holy cow! Tornado is obsessed with you. 

Creepy, eh.  Blink