Wake Up and Say Something
(02-05-2016, 10:55 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 09:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: February is Daffodil month.

And it seems a little longer this year.

Does it?  I don't know.  I do have flower heads on my Daffodils...they haven't bloomed yet  though.
(02-06-2016, 09:08 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 10:55 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 09:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: February is Daffodil month.

And it seems a little longer this year.

Does it?  I don't know.  I do have flower heads on my Daffodils...they haven't bloomed yet  though.

February is a little longer this year.  Wink Laughing
(02-06-2016, 11:17 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 09:37 AM)cletus1 Wrote: It is time or close to time to prune the roses and fruit trees. I am going to hire my buddy Wasabi to do the trees. I decided that I am not climbing ladders anymore. Ladders are for young men or people that regularly climb on them for their profession. Anyway, if Wasabi chickens out, I will hire my other young friend. I will supervise because I am really good at that. 

I wonder when Wonky will chime in again. If he does, I plan to be all civil and stuff. Really! 

Enjoy your day RVF people. 

It IS time. The trees are waking up. I have plumb trees already showing tiny buds and leaves.

Well that just begs the question, are you growing plumb bobs or are your trees just growing perfecting perpendicular? Wink Razz

His trees don't lean.  Smiling
(02-06-2016, 11:17 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 09:37 AM)cletus1 Wrote: It is time or close to time to prune the roses and fruit trees. I am going to hire my buddy Wasabi to do the trees. I decided that I am not climbing ladders anymore. Ladders are for young men or people that regularly climb on them for their profession. Anyway, if Wasabi chickens out, I will hire my other young friend. I will supervise because I am really good at that. 

I wonder when Wonky will chime in again. If he does, I plan to be all civil and stuff. Really! 

Enjoy your day RVF people. 

It IS time. The trees are waking up. I have plumb trees already showing tiny buds and leaves.

Well that just begs the question, are you growing plumb bobs or are your trees just growing perfecting perpendicular? Wink Razz

Thanks, sometimes it's nice that someone replies even if it's to point out a boo boo.
Superbowl effect. Same as a major holiday. Posting goes down to right before, during and after the superbowl, regardless of whether that is the reason for the post drop. I myself, did not watch it. I was home all by my little lonesome on Sunday. It's a good time to shop though, so I went and bought some new shoes.
(02-08-2016, 08:12 AM)Juniper Wrote: Superbowl effect. Same as a major holiday. Posting goes down to  right before, during and after the superbowl, regardless of whether that is the reason for the post drop.  I myself, did not watch it. I was home all by my little lonesome on Sunday.  It's a good time to shop though, so I went and bought some new shoes.

Believe it or not, since I moved here I now have 5 pairs of shoes. (Ok, so one is boots...but I never had more than 2 pairs of shoes at a time when I lived in Oregon.) Does that mean I am turning into a typical female? LOL!

We had blizzard conditions last night here, but not much in accumulation of snow. There were late starts for school today because of decreased visibility due to blowing snow. Now that the girly has been picked up for school, it is snowing and blowing again...I expect her transport will turn around and bring her back home instead of traveling the almost 40 miles to school. Now it's off to take the boy to school...a whole 1/2 mile or so. Smiling

Good morning!
(02-08-2016, 08:43 AM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 08:12 AM)Juniper Wrote: Superbowl effect. Same as a major holiday. Posting goes down to  right before, during and after the superbowl, regardless of whether that is the reason for the post drop.  I myself, did not watch it. I was home all by my little lonesome on Sunday.  It's a good time to shop though, so I went and bought some new shoes.

Believe it or not, since I moved here I now have 5 pairs of shoes. (Ok, so one is boots...but I never had more than 2 pairs of shoes at a time when I lived in Oregon.) Does that mean I am turning into a typical female? LOL!

We had blizzard conditions last night here, but not much in accumulation of snow. There were late starts for school today because of decreased visibility due to blowing snow. Now that the girly has been picked up for school, it is snowing and blowing again...I expect her transport will turn around and bring her back home instead of traveling the almost 40 miles to school. Now it's off to take the boy to school...a whole 1/2 mile or so. Smiling

Good morning!

Well, shoes for me are not about wish fulfillment or shopping (I hate shopping). Shoes for me are like medicine.  Literally. Without good shoes, I'm in intense pain all the time, and I have to have at least two that are supportive enough to get me through a day.
I have a cold; the first one in years. Now I can't say I never get sick.  I am headed back to bed for a nap.
I mowed the lawn today. Felt good to be outside and riding the Orange Crush Machine.
(02-08-2016, 05:27 PM)Jeep Wrote: I mowed the lawn today.  Felt good to be outside and riding the Orange Crush Machine.

Yeah, I was looking at the lawn today, realizing that's coming soon.  There are definitely more months of mowing than not.
(02-08-2016, 11:28 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 05:27 PM)Jeep Wrote: I mowed the lawn today.  Felt good to be outside and riding the Orange Crush Machine.

Yeah, I was looking at the lawn today, realizing that's coming soon.  There are definitely more months of mowing than not.

I always wait til midnight hours to mow.
(02-08-2016, 12:14 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Good morning!

Well, shoes for me are not about wish fulfillment or shopping (I hate shopping). Shoes for me are like medicine.  Literally. Without good shoes, I'm in intense pain all the time, and I have to have at least two that are supportive enough to get me through a day.

I hate shopping too. I think I was conditioned to hate it. My mother, sister and aunts would drag me to the stores and shop for hours with them because I was too young to stay home.
Today 50 plus tears later I STILL get sleepy and dog tired just from being in a store for 15 minutes.
(02-09-2016, 04:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Good morning!

I hate shopping too. I think I was conditioned to hate it. My mother, sister and aunts would drag me to the stores and shop for hours with them because I was too young to stay home.
Today 50 plus tears later I STILL get sleepy and dog tired just from being in a store for 15 minutes.
Oh, I hate shopping. That's why Super Bowl Sunday was a great day to go! Big Grin
(02-09-2016, 09:16 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Good morning!

Oh, I hate shopping. That's why Super Bowl Sunday was a great day to go! Big Grin

I thought I saw somebody else driving on the street. Was that you?
Doctor time awaits.
(02-12-2016, 08:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Doctor time awaits.

Smoke two of these and call me tomorrow morning. Is there anything else that is bothering you?
(02-09-2016, 10:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 09:16 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 08:43 AM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Believe it or not, since I moved here I now have 5 pairs of shoes. (Ok, so one is boots...but I never had more than 2 pairs of shoes at a time when I lived in Oregon.) Does that mean I am turning into a typical female? LOL!

Good morning!

I thought I saw somebody else driving on the street. Was that you?

Yeppers. Just us two.
Good morning. Doc says I can live for another 4 months till I see her again.
Let's see action.
(02-13-2016, 07:59 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Good morning. Doc says I can live for another 4 months till I see her again.
Let's see action.

those psychiatrist always say that.
Laughing
(02-13-2016, 07:59 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Good morning. Doc says I can live for another 4 months till I see her again.
Let's see action.

Mighty decent of her.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M4e68155466b15a66c4c683055c807...=300&h=300]