Wake Up and Say Something
(11-17-2015, 09:07 AM)Scrapper Wrote: J
(11-17-2015, 09:06 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 09:02 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Lawdy... It appears someone has a crush on this old broad.  So much so that he's using my pic as his avatar so he can look at me all the time.  What a creepster!

Holy cow! Tornado is obsessed with you. 

Creepy, eh.  Blink

Yep. 
Lawnmower fumes?
(11-17-2015, 09:20 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Lawnmower fumes?

You woke up and said "lawnmower fumes?" Now that's random.  Big Grin
(11-17-2015, 09:41 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Trying to explain why Tornado is a nut. (He's mentioned being a landscaper)
(11-17-2015, 10:29 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Really?  I hadn't heard that.  Perhaps he's best buddies with another "landscaper" that used to hang out here???  That would explain a lot!
For the creepster, Tornado (as well as the forum wackos and Republicans):

[Image: 12273609_730464270423027_4124475408550454430_o.jpg]
(11-17-2015, 10:36 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Really?  I hadn't heard that.  Perhaps he's best buddies with another "landscaper" that used to hang out here???  That would explain a lot!

Big Grin

[Image: 20mg-one-month-bb.jpg]

Hmmm. Had a friend/neighbor landscaper who had some mental issues. A new neighbor moved in next door to him who I became friends with. All of a sudden the Landscaper started accusing the new neighbor of throwing rocks at his house??
This went on until the new neighbor called the cops and complained. After that the landscaper would drive by and yell obscenities and STILL accuse the new neighbor of throwing rocks.
So after having been repeatedly accused of throwing rocks and repeatedly harassing the new neighbor guess what the new neighbor did.
He walked over to the landscapers house and threw a rock right through a window Laughing Laughing
Good morning everyone. Today is going to be another beautiful day, mostly because I am not in Oregon. Big Grin 

I read TVguy's post above about landscapers and it reminded me of all the wet leaves in my front yard. I plan to hire someone to rake them up when I get home. I am sure someone would be happy wit her a litle extra new friends for Chr

My iPad just slowed down then started typing words on its own. I either have a poltergeist in my iPad or I just did something to it that I need to fix. I shall return.  Laughing

Edit: One of these days I am going to read the user guide, I swear to God I am. Turning off the device fixes things, but I never learn what I did to cause the issue. Anyway, someone is going to rake my yard. BFD  Smiling
(12-10-2015, 09:40 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Good morning everyone. Today is going to be another beautiful day, mostly because I am not in Oregon. Big Grin 

I read TVguy's post above about landscapers and it reminded me of all the wet leaves in my front yard. I plan to hire someone to rake them up when I get home. I am sure someone would be happy wit her a litle extra new friends for Chr

My iPad just slowed down then started typing words on its own. I either have a poltergeist in my iPad or I just did something to it that I need to fix. I shall return.  Laughing

Edit: One of these days I am going to read the user guide, I swear to God I am. Turning off the device fixes things, but I never learn what I did to cause the issue. Anyway, someone is going to rake my yard. BFD  Smiling

OK Donnie Baker Razz
(12-10-2015, 09:40 AM)cletus1 Wrote: clipped unimportant stuff...

"Turning off the device fixes things"

Truer words there never were!    Big Grin Big Grin
(12-10-2015, 06:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I find things start working, when I turn on the device. Unsure
(12-10-2015, 09:47 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 06:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I find things start working, when I turn on the device. Unsure

Yeah well, I guess it all depends on what you're trying to fix. Wink
When I come to think of it, I don't know how many if any of you all work regular jobs on this forum. it seems a lot are retired or somthing else, but.....IT'S FRIDAY!  And I only have to work half a day!  Yay!  Who was it?.....oh, yeah, I remember. It was Larry who implied something about work or not working.  Can't remember what ridiculousness, but in a very smug way, as if he was the last red blooded American who walked out the door in the morning and punched a time card...well, at any rate....I'm looking forward to my lunch time! Smiling Happy Friday to all!
(12-11-2015, 08:03 AM)Tiamat Wrote: When I come to think of it, I don't know how many if any of you all work regular jobs on this forum. it seems a lot are retired or somthing else, but.....IT'S FRIDAY!  And I only have to work half a day!  Yay!  Who was it?.....oh, yeah, I remember. It was Larry who implied something about work or not working.  Can't remember what ridiculousness, but in a very smug way, as if he was the last red blooded American who walked out the door in the morning and punched a time card...well, at any rate....I'm looking forward to my lunch time! Smiling Happy Friday to all!

And a happy Friday to you.  Smiling 

I am officially retired. I now get monthly Social Security money. However, I do things to earn money because I like to see stuff and buy stuff. 

I remember talking to Larry about working. He insinuated that people that did not have "jobs" were lazy. I called his attention to people that did not need to work because they were wealthy. I can't recall what he said, but it was indeed ridiculous. He was quite proud of the fact that he worked. 

Larry will probably work until they make him stop.  Rolling Eyes
(12-11-2015, 09:56 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 08:03 AM)Tiamat Wrote: When I come to think of it, I don't know how many if any of you all work regular jobs on this forum. it seems a lot are retired or somthing else, but.....IT'S FRIDAY!  And I only have to work half a day!  Yay!  Who was it?.....oh, yeah, I remember. It was Larry who implied something about work or not working.  Can't remember what ridiculousness, but in a very smug way, as if he was the last red blooded American who walked out the door in the morning and punched a time card...well, at any rate....I'm looking forward to my lunch time! Smiling Happy Friday to all!

I am officially retired. I now get monthly Social Security money. However, I do things to earn money because I like to see stuff and buy stuff. 

I remember talking to Larry about working. He insinuated that people that did not have "jobs" were lazy. I called his attention to people that did not need to work because they were wealthy. I can't recall what he said, but it was indeed ridiculous. He was quite proud of the fact that he worked. 

However, I do things to earn money because I like to see stuff and buy stuff.

If I remember right you are my age. So you filed for SS at 62? I'm really glad I did. I could have waited three years to get more per month. But the money I get now pays my bills and and I'm able to make money with money. I could easily start a full blown business and hire people if I wanted to. Big Grin. I should have quit doing Electrical work years ago.
(12-11-2015, 02:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:

If I remember right you are my age. So you filed for SS at 62? I'm really glad I did. I could have waited three years to get more per month. But the money I get now pays my bills and and I'm able to make money with money. I could easily start a full blown business and hire people if I wanted to. Big Grin. I should have quit doing Electrical work years ago.

Yeah, I am around your age, but I filed at 63. I am having the same experience with having enough money. It's easier when you don't have many bills, and I have very few. I'm using money I make to slowly fix up the house and travel. 
(12-12-2015, 08:05 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Yeah, I am around your age, but I filed at 63. I am having the same experience with having enough money. It's easier when you don't have many bills, and I have very few. I'm using money I make to slowly fix up the house and travel. 

You bet your sweet bippy!
I retired (early) at 57, started collecting SS at 62, and live a comfortable (if modest) life style. My early retirement opened a job for someone else. Never been sorry for the decision. (We are going to be a long time dead). 

And I too enjoy travel. A couple of years ago went to Cave Junction and had lunch at Taylor's sausage palace. Normally don't like to travel that far but once in a while it's good to get away...you know?  Rolling Eyes

Doesn't Craigslist seem terribly overpriced to you?  It sounds like a great way to keep money rolling in.  What kind of things do you find and resell?  I always think most of the prices seem too high for what's being sold.
(12-12-2015, 10:12 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 08:05 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

You bet your sweet bippy!
I retired (early) at 57, started collecting SS at 62, and live a comfortable (if modest) life style. My early retirement opened a job for someone else. Never been sorry for the decision. (We are going to be a long time dead). 

And I too enjoy travel. A couple of years ago went to Cave Junction and had lunch at Taylor's sausage palace. Normally don't like to travel that far but once in a while it's good to get away...you know?  Rolling Eyes

Did you learn the language before you going? What travel guide did you use?