Anyone Over 21 Can Buy Marijuana Today
(11-25-2015, 03:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 03:07 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 02:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote: What a bunch of boobs. Rolling Eyes  
All I said was "Or... Just don't smoke it (or eat it)."  
If you're worried about it... don't do it.  Simple.

Crimeny woman...you chime in on pot threads all the time chastizing those in favor of it, plus you constantly post about drinking alcohol. 
Talk about a boob... Blink

Get a life. 

And... btw... "constantly post about drinking alcohol"?  Really?  Constantly?  When?  I say you're full of shit.

Crimeny woman...you chime in on pot threads all the time chastizing those in favor of it, plus you constantly post about drinking alcohol. 

Yup, that's about it.
(11-25-2015, 03:17 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 01:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 10:31 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 09:45 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Even pot growers are more interested in money than the health of their customers. Sad Grow your own...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/25/us/colorad...index.html

Well it was only one sample out of five that tested positive for pesticides. So maybe one grower disregarded the rules and used a banned chemical. 

Most of the Oregon growers that supply marijuana to dispensaries grow organically. I believe it is safe to buy at local dispensaries in Oregon. Testing the weed is required by law, so if your weed tests positive, you will not be selling it to dispensaries. 

Still, I agree that if you want to be 100% certain your marijuana is clean, then grow your own. 

People can "grow organically" and in the end decide to use a chemical pesticide when they see bugs ruining their weed

Is growing organically really as important as not using chemical pesticides? Am I the only one who doesn't care if someone uses man made fertilizer? I'm smoking the weed not eating it.  

Growing organically means different things to different growers. You can grow organically and still use chemicals that are approved for organic gardening. Besides the term "organic" has lost any meaning as far as I'm concerned. For example: Most brands of magnesium sulfate has the OMRI seal. Yet magnesium sulfate is clearly a chemical compound. So basically, you can use chemical pesticides and still be considered organic. How you like those organic tomatoes now?  Smiling

OMRI is the Organic Materials Review Institute and products that bare the OMRI seal have passed tests that indicate they are approved for organic production and processing. I use the the most benign chemicals I can find that still does the job. I no longer use only manures for fertilizer. The plant can't tell the difference between nitrogen in chemical form from nitrogen in rabbit manure, and that's a fact. 

So I agree with you. 

The plant can't tell the difference between nitrogen in chemical form from nitrogen in rabbit manure, and that's a fact.

Zactly but good luck telling some hippies.. er people that. Smiling
(11-25-2015, 03:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Get a life. 

And... btw... "constantly post about drinking alcohol"?  Really?  Constantly?  When?  I say you're full of shit.

Constantly? Maybe not but you've made it extremely clear over the years that you drink a LOT. And you REALLY seem to enjoy posting that you are SO proud of the fact that you don't NEED marijuana.
(11-25-2015, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Get a life. 

Constantly? Maybe not but you've made it extremely clear over the years that you drink a LOT. And you REALLY seem to enjoy posting that you are SO proud of the fact that you don't NEED marijuana.
Happy Hour with Friends 4-6 times a month. How many days a month do you get high? Or should I say how many times a day?

Get a life. 

Dear, I have a life. Quite an enjoyable one where I don't have to imbibe to enjoy it, and one where I don't have to constantly argue and roll my eyes at others. 
(11-25-2015, 04:41 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:

Get a life. 

Dear, I have a life. Quite an enjoyable one where I don't have to imbibe to enjoy it, and one where I don't have to constantly argue and roll my eyes at others. 

Yet, for some reason you feel the need to make up lies and blow things out of proportion.
(11-25-2015, 04:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 03:07 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Crimeny woman...you chime in on pot threads all the time chastizing those in favor of it, plus you constantly post about drinking alcohol. 

Get a life. 

Happy Hour with Friends 4-6 times a month. How many days a month do you get high? Or should I say how many times a day?

I don't know why your comparing pot to alcohol, Coffee would be a better comparison. How many times a day to you drink coffee.
(11-25-2015, 06:46 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 03:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Get a life. 

I don't know why your comparing pot to alcohol, Coffee would be a better comparison. How many times a day to you drink coffee.

Oh yeah! Get comfortable, put on some Pink Floyd (or whatever) and drink a lot of coffee so you can really focus and enjoy the sounds.   Wink  I drink a lot of coffee, I'm more likely to listen to some music, watch some TV, shop online, and build a birdhouse all at the same time. 

I didn't.  It was brought up by the broad claiming to have such a great life.
(11-25-2015, 07:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 03:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote: And... btw... "constantly post about drinking alcohol"?  Really?  Constantly?  When?  I say you're full of shit.

Actually she only talked about her life after you accused her of getting high every day.
(11-25-2015, 07:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote: Constantly? Maybe not but you've made it extremely clear over the years that you drink a LOT. And you REALLY seem to enjoy posting that you are SO proud of the fact that you don't NEED marijuana.

Actually she only talked about her life after you accused her of getting high every day.

You better go back and read this thread again.  My post didn't accuse her of anything.

I said: "Happy Hour with Friends 4-6 times a month. How many days a month do you get high? Or should I say how many times a day?"

When something is followed by a question mark that means it is a question.  Not a statement or accusation.  She was actually the one making accusations: "you constantly post about drinking alcohol."
(11-25-2015, 07:31 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 04:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Happy Hour with Friends 4-6 times a month. How many days a month do you get high? Or should I say how many times a day?

You better go back and read this thread again.  My post didn't accuse her of anything.

I said: "Happy Hour with Friends 4-6 times a month. How many days a month do you get high? Or should I say how many times a day?"

When something is followed by a question mark that means it is a question.  Not a statement or accusation.  She was actually the one making accusations: "you constantly post about drinking alcohol."

Oh good grief question mark or not you implied that SHE smoked MJ and went on to imply she might even smoke several times a day.
I've never heard her say one word about using weed. You on the other hand have made hundreds of post here about your drinking and now you want us to believe you ONLY drink at happy hour 4 to 6 times a month?

So you never drink at home or at a friends. You have talked about drinking here way too much to play it down NOW at this point.
(11-25-2015, 07:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 06:46 PM)chuck white Wrote: I don't know why your comparing pot to alcohol, Coffee would be a better comparison. How many times a day to you drink coffee.

Oh good grief question mark or not you implied that SHE smoked MJ and went on to imply she might even smoke several times a day.
I've never heard her say one word about using weed. You on the other hand have made hundreds of post here about your drinking and now you want us to believe you ONLY drink at happy hour 4 to 6 times a month?

So you never drink at home or at a friends. You have talked about drinking here way too much to play it down NOW at this point.
I know you're not that stupid. You know very well what a question mark means.

I think you're just all butt hurt because I am proud that I don't need marijuana in my life in order to function.
(11-25-2015, 03:07 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Crimeny woman...you chime in on pot threads all the time chastizing those in favor of it, plus you constantly post about drinking alcohol. 

Get a life. 

Hey look, TVguy!  You really can't read!  When asking "How many days a month do you get high? Or should I say how many times a day?"... I was talking to YOU!  I wasn't even speaking to the broad that claims to have such a great life.  Maybe if you put down the pipe and sober up your reading and comprehension would be better.  Just sayin'....
(11-25-2015, 06:46 PM)chuck white Wrote: I don't know why your comparing pot to alcohol, Coffee would be a better comparison. How many times a day to you drink coffee.

TVguy, I re read this thread and I think you are interpreting what Scrapper said. I don't think she suggested Broadzilla smoked weed. 
(11-25-2015, 08:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 07:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I didn't.  It was brought up by the broad claiming to have such a great life.

I know you're not that stupid. You know very well what a question mark means.

I think you're just all butt hurt because I am proud that I don't need marijuana in my life in order to function.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  I could care less what you need. But you just admitted most of the point I was trying to make. That you are so fucking proud that you don't smoke weed that you rarely miss a chance to toss that out.Big Grin  
(11-25-2015, 09:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Hey look, TVguy!  You really can't read!  When asking "How many days a month do you get high? Or should I say how many times a day?"... I was talking to YOU!  I wasn't even speaking to the broad that claims to have such a great life.  Maybe if you put down the pipe and sober up your reading and comprehension would be better.  Just sayin'....

YOU (scrapper) said "You better go back and read this thread again.  My post didn't accuse her of anything.

See how I thought it was you talking to her?

Anyway my bad I guess but since you were talking to me the answer no I certainly don't smoke weed every day and when I do it's always late in the day when I'm totally done working. THEN I smoke weed and booze it up too Razz

(11-25-2015, 11:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Anyway my bad I guess but since you were talking to me the answer no I certainly don't smoke weed every day and when I do it's always late in the day when I'm totally done working. THEN I smoke weed and booze it up too Razz

That explains your lack of reading skills and comprehension.  Rolling Eyes
(11-25-2015, 11:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 11:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Anyway my bad I guess but since you were talking to me the answer no I certainly don't smoke weed every day and when I do it's always late in the day when I'm totally done working. THEN I smoke weed and booze it up too Razz

That explains your lack of reading skills and comprehension.  Rolling Eyes

These mistakes don't have to be caused by intoxication. I find skim reading causes most of my misunderstandings here  Smiling Peace