Anyone Over 21 Can Buy Marijuana Today
(11-25-2015, 11:15 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 11:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 11:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Anyway my bad I guess but since you were talking to me the answer no I certainly don't smoke weed every day and when I do it's always late in the day when I'm totally done working. THEN I smoke weed and booze it up too Razz

That explains your lack of reading skills and comprehension.  Rolling Eyes

These mistakes don't have to be caused by intoxication. I find skim reading causes most of my misunderstandings here  Smiling Peace  

She knows I don't lack in either. And I don't post here when I'm high or I'm drinking anyway. I do that stuff when I'm out in my shop playing guitar and partying with friends. And I have no desire to post here during or afterwords.
I guess it's lonely out there at $7000 Ranch since the aorta exploded. Maybe you need a donkey.
I echo "Holy Mother's" view posted earlier that while I have no problem with the new freedoms we have in enjoying MJ, I am concerned about our young folks who may not have good supervision and guidance. "They" tell us young brains are altered and can be damaged by smoking the much stronger stuff than we enjoyed "back in the day". 

That's also true of booze, cigarettes, sniffing glue, and many other things too, but this adds one more thing easier now to find and abuse. 

"Teach your children well" Crosby, Stills and Nash told us. Boy howdy. It may Take A Village. 
Jesus. Teens have the best drugs. Naive pious assholes.
(11-26-2015, 11:04 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Jesus. Teens have the best drugs. Naive pious assholes.

You have turned into quite the sourpuss, haven't you? 
Seriously, try being happy for once.
(11-26-2015, 11:09 AM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 11:04 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Jesus. Teens have the best drugs. Naive pious assholes.

Well BBQ made a point and it was exactly what I was thinking. People who actually think that pot will NOW be available or as wonky said... easier now to find and abuse.   because it's legal for 21 year olds are IMO indeed naive.
(11-26-2015, 12:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 11:09 AM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:

Well BBQ made a point and it was exactly what I was thinking. People who actually think that pot will NOW be available or as wonky said... easier now to find and abuse.   because it's legal for 21 year olds are IMO indeed naive.

I agree...it was just the way he said it. 
Clete's 1st Annual Southern Oregon Marijuana Harvest Report. Big Grin

The annual harvest is over and the harvest hippies are returning to places like Wisconsin and Ohio. It was a great season with very little, if any, mold problems at Oregon's Sun Grown farms. Some of the migrant cannabis workers have found employment at trim camps, but there is less work than in previous years.

The popularity of wet and dry trim machines have reduced the need for hand trimmers. Still, machine trimmed can't compare to hand manicured marijuana and many dispensaries want only hand trimmed buds.

Newer strains like Candyland and Oregon Canna Frost were grown on a few farms and we will see if those strains become local favorites. However, many of the collectives and cooperatives were sticking with the tried and true popular strains like Jäger, Purple Mr. Nice, OG Kush, Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies. These strains have earned a dedicated following and can be found at local marijuana stores.

For all of you that are still Prohibitionists, consider this: No government has been able to totally eliminate an underground economy. It's nice to bring these businesses into the light. You can now own a marijuana business and be a law abiding citizen. Woohoo!
(11-28-2015, 12:17 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Clete's 1st Annual Southern Oregon Marijuana Harvest Report. Big Grin

The annual harvest is over and the harvest hippies are returning to places like Wisconsin and Ohio. It was a great season with very little, if any, mold problems at Oregon's Sun Grown farms. Some of the migrant cannabis workers have found employment at trim camps, but there is less work than in previous years.

The popularity of wet and dry trim machines have reduced the need for hand trimmers. Still, machine trimmed can't compare to hand manicured marijuana and many dispensaries want only hand trimmed buds.

Newer strains like Candyland and Oregon Canna Frost were grown on a few farms and we will see if those strains become local favorites. However, many of the collectives and cooperatives were sticking with the tried and true popular strains like Jäger, Purple Mr. Nice, OG Kush, Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies. These strains have earned a dedicated following and can be found at local marijuana stores.

For all of you that are still Prohibitionists, consider this: No government has been able to totally eliminate an underground economy. It's nice to bring these businesses into the light. You can now own a marijuana business and be a law abiding citizen. Woohoo!

Reports I get is that, a large group of 'trimagrants' have come from abroad.
The growers are bringing in foreign workers, local trimmers aren't getting the work.
(11-28-2015, 02:42 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 12:17 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Clete's 1st Annual Southern Oregon Marijuana Harvest Report.  Big Grin

Reports I get is that, a large group of 'trimagrants' have come from abroad.
The growers are bringing in foreign workers, local trimmers aren't getting the work.

Yep. We need a wall around Oregon. 

There is still a lot of trimming work available. You just have to know the right people. If you are fast and good at it you can make $150 per elbow.
(11-28-2015, 06:21 PM)tornado Wrote: There is still a lot of trimming work available. You just have to know the right people. If you are fast and good at it you can make $150 per elbow.

So if your not so fast, you don't get the same amount per elbow?
(11-28-2015, 08:22 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 06:21 PM)tornado Wrote: There is still a lot of trimming work available. You just have to know the right people. If you are fast and good at it you can make $150 per elbow.

No, you don't get hired unless you are competent, fast, and want to work as directed. It's the OLD American way.
(11-29-2015, 07:35 AM)tornado Wrote:

No, you don't get hired unless you are competent, fast, and want to work as directed. It's the OLD American way.

So if your competent, work as directed, but slow you Don't get hired??
Odd since pay is based on output, why would speed matter?
(11-29-2015, 10:04 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 07:35 AM)tornado Wrote:

No, you don't get hired unless you are competent, fast,  and want to work as directed. It's the OLD American way.

So if your competent, work as directed, but slow you Don't get hired??
Odd since pay is based on output,  why would speed matter?
It's simply the old get market to table asap, concept. Farm fresh is best. Slow workers don't fit the scheme. People need their medicine and they need it now.
Scientists push for pot-pesticide testing before new Oregon rules
http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20151.../151209950
I always use lady bugs, diatomaceous earth, and praying mantids. Man made pesticides not needed.
(12-02-2015, 12:01 PM)tornado Wrote: Scientists push for pot-pesticide testing before new Oregon rules
I always use lady bugs, diatomaceous earth, and praying mantids.  Man made pesticides not needed.

Where do you get theses bugs?
(12-02-2015, 12:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 12:01 PM)tornado Wrote: Scientists push for pot-pesticide testing before new Oregon rules
I always use lady bugs, diatomaceous earth, and praying mantids.  Man made pesticides not needed.

Location, location, location Big Grin
Evidently the plant life in my yard attracts insects, which attracts predator insects. In addition to our native ladybug beetles, I have asian ladybugs; they are those will multiple spots. One winter they made their way into the house, huddled in a triangular mass in the ceiling corner of my tub/shower. One day when it was time to leave, they were gone without my noticing their exit. To this day I wonder where they entered the house.
(12-02-2015, 03:11 PM)tornado Wrote:

Evidently the plant life in my yard attracts insects, which attracts predator insects. In addition to our native ladybug beetles, I have asian ladybugs; they are those will multiple spots. One winter they made their way into the house, huddled in a triangular mass in the ceiling corner of my tub/shower. One day when it was time to leave, they were gone without my noticing their exit. To this day I wonder where they entered the house.

OH, I just wondered if you bought them. But really if you get an infestation of spider mites good luck with praying  mantises or lady bugs saving your plant. Smiling
(12-02-2015, 04:54 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 03:11 PM)tornado Wrote:

OH, I just wondered if you bought them. But really if you get an infestation of spider mites good luck with praying  mantises or lady bugs saving your plant. Smiling

Do they still make Shell no pest strips.?
I used to hang those in my grow room, when I was a teenager.