Gun Free Zone
What does the MSM do if the story doesn't fit their narrative?
CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into White Man...
http://www.infowars.com/cnn-turns-mixed-...white-man/

Quote:“On the left is the selfie Christopher Mercer uploaded to his social media,” the Conservative Treehouse reports. “On the right is how CNN presented the same selfie in broadcast stories about him.  Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their broadcast?”

CNN also did not show photos of Mercer’s mother, who is black.

The reason CNN altered the photo is obvious: the race of Mercer does not fit the narrative that only white males — and thus white supremacist — can be mass shooters.

A black male shooter is incompatible with the racist Black Lives Matters class warfare agenda pushed by the liberal establishment and its propaganda media.
And by the way... he was British. That would explain his whacked out father.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/
It appears there may be more answers forthcoming?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151004...da094.html

Quote:Authorities have not disclosed whether they have an envelope or package from Harper-Mercer, who Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin said Saturday killed himself as officers arrived. But a law enforcement official said a manifesto of several pages had been recovered.

Bonnie Schaan, the mother of 16-year-old Cheyeanne Fitzgerald, said she was told by her 16-year-old daughter that the gunman gave someone an envelope and told him to go to a corner of the classroom.

Harper-Mercer said the person "'was going to be the lucky one,'" Schaan told reporters outside a hospital where her daughter's kidney was removed after she was shot.

Relatives of other survivors of the shooting that killed nine also said Harper-Mercer gave something to a student in the class.

Pastor Randy Scroggins, whose 18-year-old daughter Lacey escaped without physical injuries, said she told him that the gunman called to a student, saying: "'Don't worry, you're the one who is going to survive.'"

Harper-Mercer then told the student that inside the shooter's backpack was "all the information that you'll need, give it to the police," Scroggins said, citing the account by his daughter.
Code:
 Can't make this picture work....
(10-05-2015, 05:35 AM)Hugo Wrote: What does the MSM do if the story doesn't fit their narrative?
CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into White Man...
http://www.infowars.com/cnn-turns-mixed-...white-man/

Quote:“On the left is the selfie Christopher Mercer uploaded to his social media,” the Conservative Treehouse reports. “On the right is how CNN presented the same selfie in broadcast stories about him.  Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their broadcast?”

CNN also did not show photos of Mercer’s mother, who is black.

The reason CNN altered the photo is obvious: the race of Mercer does not fit the narrative that only white males — and thus white supremacist — can be mass shooters.

A black male shooter is incompatible with the racist Black Lives Matters class warfare agenda pushed by the liberal establishment and its propaganda media.
Some people will believe anything.

http://m.snopes.com/cnn-altered-photo-umpqua-shooter/
I find myself believing less and less in the validity of Snopes. Be careful what you post from there.
(10-05-2015, 08:49 AM)Hugo Wrote: I find myself believing less and less in the validity of Snopes.  Be careful what you post from there.

But you post Alex Jones' bullshit?!?!   Blink   What a joke!   Rolling Eyes 
It is so obvious that neither of these photos are accurate and the truth is somewhere in the middle. I watch CNN and never once saw either of these photos. 

[Image: mercer.jpg]

You like kicking the cages at the zoo don't you.  Laughing
Radical extremist Pagen.
It's the Mom !
She was afraid Obama would take her guns away. She was not a. whats the term....Leftist.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2384171
(10-05-2015, 08:49 AM)Hugo Wrote: I find myself believing less and less in the validity of Snopes.  Be careful what you post from there.

Just 'cuz?  they have a good reputation for fact checking. So, your loss of belief is......?
(10-05-2015, 07:33 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Just 'cuz?  they have a good reputation for fact checking. So, your loss of belief is......?

I heard arumor they were distorting the truth.
But I checked out on snopes and they said it was false.
(10-05-2015, 07:46 PM)chuck white Wrote:

I heard arumor they were distorting the truth.
But I checked out on snopes and they said it was false.

Big Grin

Yeah can someone show me where snopes wasn't accurate?
(10-06-2015, 01:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yeah can someone show me where snopes wasn't accurate?

Well, it could just be convenient. As in if you don't like what they report as fact, fiction or myth, just say they're not truthful, because you don't like what you hear.