Conspiracy theorist unite!
Strange lights seen in Cali and reportedly in Southern Oregon have the locals freaking out.

Quote:The U-S Coast Guard, and the Sheriff's Departments in both Los Angeles and Orange counties are saying the Navy has confirmed the bright light seen in the Saturday night sky was one of their missiles being tested off the coast of California.

It happened around 6:15 PM Saturday and was seen throughout the southwest and as far away as Utah.

Vandenberg did not have a launch scheduled.

Some people thought it was the Taurid Meteor shower.

Others insisted it was space aliens.
Could someone please confirm if there were any spaceships hiding behind that light?
(11-08-2015, 11:14 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Strange lights seen in Cali and reportedly in Southern Oregon have the locals freaking out.

Quote:The U-S Coast Guard, and the Sheriff's Departments in both Los Angeles and Orange counties are saying the Navy has confirmed the bright light seen in the Saturday night sky was one of their missiles being tested off the coast of California.

It happened around 6:15 PM Saturday and was seen throughout the southwest and as far away as Utah.

They hired a British narrator so you know it's bullshit Razz
(11-08-2015, 03:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 11:14 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Strange lights seen in Cali and reportedly in Southern Oregon have the locals freaking out.

I think that is a mechanized voice.
(11-08-2015, 05:40 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

No freaking way. That's Brit Smiling  Why would any mechanized voice have a British accent?
Are we practicing for war?
(11-08-2015, 06:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:

No freaking way. That's Brit Smiling  Why would any mechanized voice have a British accent?
Why make it with an American accent?  Who knows? It doesn't matter. I only posted it because it lit up a storm of conspiracy theorist on FB when it was posted.
(11-08-2015, 06:19 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Why make it with an American accent?  Who knows? It doesn't matter. I only posted it because it lit up a storm of conspiracy theorist on FB when it was posted.

I read somewhere that Americans give more credence to what is said when it's done with a British accent.

(11-09-2015, 12:40 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 06:19 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 03:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: They hired a British narrator so you know it's bullshit Razz

I read somewhere that Americans give more credence to what is said when it's done with a British accent.

*Rubs hands  together*  The plan is working!! Big Grin
Hmmm, I wonder if its chemtrail turned into a cloud? Wink Razz
UFO is just a distraction.
The real story is that we are rehearsing for a war.
(11-09-2015, 08:01 PM)chuck white Wrote: UFO is just a distraction.

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/.../75242878/
(11-09-2015, 08:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E...0-10-08-12
(11-09-2015, 08:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

JADE HELM!!!