some ppl are in denial of chemtrails/geoengineering
Does anyone listen to the "Bill Meyer" show, podcast is at http://www.kmed.com/common/page.php?id=111 .
The host (Bill) says he doesn't seem to notice the chemtrail grids & lines & haze when alot of callers talk about it. How, HOW, can anyone not see the obvious grids / checkerboards, nevermind the planes that fly the same path every 15-20 minutes almost every day. Obviously the planes are not a passenger or package airline route, nor a military exercise. We know what they are, it's the PUBLIC geoengineering program, it's not a secret anymore, the govt went public with it, it's ALL OVER the internet and TV and radio etc. How can this host be so blind???? I don't know, I figure either he's just avoiding talking about the subject or he's in denial. He did say on a couple occasions that he doesn't like talking about the subject because it's out of his control, so maybe that's it, but he should at least ADMIT they exist since everyone can see them plain as day.

i long for the good old days when there were no chemtrails, you can sometimes see the skies in various older movies (such as "National Lampoon's Vacation" from 1983) - never a chemtrail. And yes, there was an occasional contrail in the old days that had the perfect conditions to look a little like a modern day chemtrail, or they were specifically testing/spraying something, but there was not the perpetual gridline program like there is today - I remember the skies when I was younger - today's skies are a grid of chemtrail stuff and it turns into a haze, the skies aren't deep blue anymore they're usually always a whited out pastel blue due to the sprayed stuff.

Sometimes the telltale chemtrail dispurses rapidly so if you don't see the plane flying by the minute it's flying by, you'd miss it and think there was no spraying going on. But if you sit outside for an hour or more at a time, and you're keeping an eye on the skies - you'll see the planes fly by every 15 or so minutes, right on schedule. The stuff they spray usually persists for a long time but some days it disperses rapidly due to weather, temperature, humidity, wind, etc, plus they may change the chemtrail formula from time to time.

Also, sometimes you can see multiple parallel ridges/lines in clouds/haze and I believe that is a side effect of the radio waves being transmitted into the skies - the radio waves sometimes make those ridge patterns depending on the direction & frequencies & waveforms & patterns etc of the radio waves.

Anyhoo, Hitler is probably watching us from the spirit world clapping his hands in glee, wishing he could reincarnate again so he could have access to all of the technology we have nowadays, but he can't because he's sentenced to burn in hell for a long time no doubt.
(11-04-2015, 11:24 PM)Thinker Wrote: Does anyone listen to the "Bill Meyer" show, podcast is at http://www.kmed.com/common/page.php?id=111 .
The host (Bill) says he doesn't seem to notice the chemtrail grids & lines & haze when alot of callers talk about it. How, HOW, can anyone not see the obvious grids / checkerboards, nevermind the planes that fly the same path every 15-20 minutes almost every day. Obviously the planes are not a passenger or package airline route, nor a military exercise. We know what they are, it's the PUBLIC geoengineering program, it's not a secret anymore, the govt went public with it, it's ALL OVER the internet and TV and radio etc. How can this host be so blind???? I don't know, I figure either he's just avoiding talking about the subject or he's in denial. He did say on a couple occasions that he doesn't like talking about the subject because it's out of his control, so maybe that's it, but he should at least ADMIT they exist since everyone can see them plain as day.

i long for the good old days when there were no chemtrails, you can sometimes see the skies in various older movies (such as "National Lampoon's Vacation" from 1983) - never a chemtrail. And yes, there was an occasional contrail in the old days that had the perfect conditions to look a little like a modern day chemtrail, or they were specifically testing/spraying something, but there was not the perpetual gridline program like there is today - I remember the skies when I was younger - today's skies are a grid of chemtrail stuff and it turns into a haze, the skies aren't deep blue anymore they're usually always a whited out pastel blue due to the sprayed stuff.

Sometimes the telltale chemtrail dispurses rapidly so if you don't see the plane flying by the minute it's flying by, you'd miss it and think there was no spraying going on. But if you sit outside for an hour or more at a time, and you're keeping an eye on the skies - you'll see the planes fly by every 15 or so minutes, right on schedule. The stuff they spray usually persists for a long time but some days it disperses rapidly due to weather, temperature, humidity, wind, etc, plus they may change the chemtrail formula from time to time.

Also, sometimes you can see multiple parallel ridges/lines in clouds/haze and I believe that is a side effect of the radio waves being transmitted into the skies - the radio waves sometimes make those ridge patterns depending on the direction & frequencies & waveforms & patterns etc of the radio waves.

Anyhoo, Hitler is probably watching us from the spirit world clapping his hands in glee, wishing he could reincarnate again so he could have access to all of the technology we have nowadays, but he can't because he's sentenced to burn in hell for a long time no doubt.

Obviously?  How is it obvious?
Rut Roh!  Battle of the bulge:

[Image: 1940s%20bulge3D.jpg]
I always look to Chevy Chase and Randy Quaid for moral guidance.
I admit, a few years ago I thought the chemtrail camp was a bunch of wacko's. However, As someone who always takes their lunch break outside there was one particular day while I was eating my lunch and I happened to notice there was several obvious contrails overhead with no planes in sight and sure enough over the course of my lunch break they were slowly dispersing so I kept paying attention the rest of the day and those same trails ultimately became a hazy cloud cover. So I started watching every day and undeniably there are days that start out completely blue sky and you can watch planes start flying over with the trail in tow and the so called contrail slowly disperse into a cloudy haze, you get enough planes flying over and before you know it the sky looks to be cloud covered but it's all a haze created by air traffic. This isn't some internet hoax or a friend of a friend told me, I have watched it take place with my own eyes, some days it actually makes me angry because on a day when the sky starts out crisp and blue by the afternoon it's a dispersed ugly gross haze and I know what I am seeing is man made. I encourage everyone to start paying attention to the skies for awhile, especially in the summer when it's easier to notice and make your own determination. What it means, I don't know....but when I was a kid and watched airplanes fly overhead the contrails/chemtrails did not create hazy cloud cover and now 100% fact, it happens. I even kept my thoughts on the subject from my wife until this summer when we were on vacation and on a particularly clear blue sky day I saw the telltale signs of chemtrail activity starting up and I told her to pay attention over the next couple hours to the trails crossing the sky, sure enough they slowly dispersed into hazy cloud cover for the rest of the afternoon and our crisp blue sky was gone and my wife's reply was "what the hell is up with that??"

More often than not what people would look up and see on a summer day and dismiss as clouds is actually created by planes. Yes, it sounds crazy and I certainly used to think so, but my eyes don't lie and it happens all summer long. If you tell people the wispy haze in the sky was created by a plane that flew over hours ago they would call you nut and say its just a cloud. That's why I tell people to look up and start paying attention and make their own determination, of course most people these days just don't care, their stupid Igadget is far more interesting to them than what is taking place in our skies.

I don't have a full tin foil hat on about it, My mind is not made up on what is going on, but I at least acknowledge something fucking weird is going on and it is disconcerting to say the least.
A nasa study says that, no matter what you call them, they heat up the environment by trapping heat below where they are happening. 
(11-05-2015, 09:11 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: A nasa study says that, no matter what you call them, they heat up the environment by trapping heat below where they are happening. 

Do you have a link? I would have thought they would slightly lower the temp.
(11-05-2015, 08:50 AM)GPnative Wrote: I admit, a few years ago I thought the chemtrail camp was a bunch of wacko's. However, As someone who always takes their lunch break outside there was one particular day while I was eating my lunch and I happened to notice there was several obvious contrails overhead with no planes in sight and sure enough over the course of my lunch break they were slowly dispersing so I kept paying attention the rest of the day and those same trails ultimately became a hazy cloud cover. So I started watching every day and undeniably there are days that start out completely blue sky and you can watch planes start flying over with the trail in tow and the so called contrail slowly disperse into a cloudy haze, you get enough planes flying over and before you know it the sky looks to be cloud covered but it's all a haze created by air traffic. This isn't some internet hoax or a friend of a friend told me, I have watched it take place with my own eyes, some days it actually makes me angry because on a day when the sky starts out crisp and blue by the afternoon it's a dispersed ugly gross haze and I know what I am seeing is man made. I encourage everyone to start paying attention to the skies for awhile, especially in the summer when it's easier to notice and make your own determination. What it means, I don't know....but when I was a kid and watched airplanes fly overhead the contrails/chemtrails did not create hazy cloud cover and now 100% fact, it happens. I even kept my thoughts on the subject from my wife until this summer when we were on vacation and on a particularly clear blue sky day I saw the telltale signs of chemtrail activity starting up and I told her to pay attention over the next couple hours to the trails crossing the sky, sure enough they slowly dispersed into hazy cloud cover for the rest of the afternoon and our crisp blue sky was gone and my wife's reply was "what the hell is up with that??"

More often than not what people would look up and see on a summer day and dismiss as clouds is actually created by planes. Yes, it sounds crazy and I certainly used to think so, but my eyes don't lie and it happens all summer long. If you tell people the wispy haze in the sky was created by a plane that flew over hours ago they would call you nut and say its just a cloud. That's why I tell people to look up and start paying attention and make their own determination, of course most people these days just don't care, their stupid Igadget is far more interesting to them than what is taking place in our skies.

I don't have a full tin foil hat on about it, My mind is not made up on what is going on, but I at least acknowledge something fucking weird is going on and it is disconcerting to say the least.

I'm pretty much in the same place you are on this. 
(11-05-2015, 09:58 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:11 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: A nasa study says that, no matter what you call them, they heat up the environment by trapping heat below where they are happening. 

There are several links in the article including from nasa.

http://m.csmonitor.com/Environment/Brigh...mperatures
(11-05-2015, 10:10 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:58 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

There are several links in the article including from nasa.

http://m.csmonitor.com/Environment/Brigh...mperatures

Thanks. I'll have a look.
Will someone please tell me the purpose of these chemtrails. IOW, what kind of chemicals are they spraying and why. Ya see what I mean. I think it is hard to keep the idea going without any hard evidence. 
(11-05-2015, 04:47 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Will someone please tell me the purpose of these chemtrails. IOW, what kind of chemicals are they spraying and why. Ya see what I mean. I think it is hard to keep the idea going without any hard evidence. 

I'm about there too. I do see them. I see hazing. But what it means I don't know. Is it just pollution that stays in the atmosphere because we have so much aircraft now? Or is it a plot? And why?  To what purpose?  Who profits from it?
(11-05-2015, 08:50 AM)GPnative Wrote: I admit, a few years ago I thought the chemtrail camp was a bunch of wacko's. However, As someone who always takes their lunch break outside there was one particular day while I was eating my lunch and I happened to notice there was several obvious contrails overhead with no planes in sight and sure enough over the course of my lunch break they were slowly dispersing so I kept paying attention the rest of the day and those same trails ultimately became a hazy cloud cover. So I started watching every day and undeniably there are days that start out completely blue sky and you can watch planes start flying over with the trail in tow and the so called contrail slowly disperse into a cloudy haze, you get enough planes flying over and before you know it the sky looks to be cloud covered but it's all a haze created by air traffic. This isn't some internet hoax or a friend of a friend told me, I have watched it take place with my own eyes, some days it actually makes me angry because on a day when the sky starts out crisp and blue by the afternoon it's a dispersed ugly gross haze and I know what I am seeing is man made. I encourage everyone to start paying attention to the skies for awhile, especially in the summer when it's easier to notice and make your own determination. What it means, I don't know....but when I was a kid and watched airplanes fly overhead the contrails/chemtrails did not create hazy cloud cover and now 100% fact, it happens. I even kept my thoughts on the subject from my wife until this summer when we were on vacation and on a particularly clear blue sky day I saw the telltale signs of chemtrail activity starting up and I told her to pay attention over the next couple hours to the trails crossing the sky, sure enough they slowly dispersed into hazy cloud cover for the rest of the afternoon and our crisp blue sky was gone and my wife's reply was "what the hell is up with that??"

Well you have the tin foil hat half on. Razz

I admit, a few years ago I thought the chemtrail camp was a bunch of wacko's

You need to digress Smiling

I don't know how anyone not sure about what jet exhausts do or don't do can take the giant ass leap from that to this idiotic Chem trail theory.
Actually when I think about how many people believe in utter bullshit these days I have to wonder why?

And the gubment spraying chemicals in the air could explain...................... Nah, never mind Laughing
(11-05-2015, 07:54 PM)tvguy Wrote: Actually when I think about how many people believe in utter bullshit these days I have to wonder why?

And the gubment spraying chemicals in the air could explain...................... Nah, never mind Laughing

You do know about the hollow flat earth ?
(11-04-2015, 11:27 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Rut Roh!  Battle of the bulge:

Photoshop
(11-05-2015, 07:54 PM)tvguy Wrote: Actually when I think about how many people believe in utter bullshit these days I have to wonder why?

You are usually a very observant human on many aspects of the human condition, but you may want to take a closer look at this. I'm not suggesting you Google anything or visit internet sites on the subject as I haven't spent more than a few seconds at any sites people have referred me to. Instead, come spring, observe what GPnative describes in his post. It really is different than a normal air traffic pattern.

As far as what they consist of I have no idea. I don't think for a moment they contain something to alter behavior or any other wacko mind control bs. I do however think the most logical explanation, from my personal observation, is someone is conducting tests to determine if there is anything can be done to slow the rapid warming trend our planet is experiencing. If that makes me a wacko, so be it.  Wink  
(11-05-2015, 08:28 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 11:27 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Rut Roh!  Battle of the bulge:

Photoshop

Oh! Sad  Citation?  Smiling
(11-05-2015, 08:54 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

You are usually a very observant human on many aspects of the human condition, but you may want to take a closer look at this. I'm not suggesting you Google anything or visit internet sites on the subject as I haven't spent more than a few seconds at any sites people have referred me to. Instead, come spring, observe what GPnative describes in his post. It really is different than a normal air traffic pattern.

As far as what they consist of I have no idea. I don't think for a moment they contain something to alter behavior or any other wacko mind control bs. I do however think the most logical explanation, from my personal observation, is someone is conducting tests to determine if there is anything can be done to slow the rapid warming trend our planet is experiencing. If that makes me a wacko, so be it.  Wink  

But it seems to me, that global warming chatter has been a "concern" longer than the global warming.  In terms of public awareness. I'm aware that both have been around for quite a while. But it seems like "chem trail" paranoia  has been around longer as a topic of paranoia.  Care to comment on that?
(11-05-2015, 08:58 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 08:54 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

But it seems to me, that global warming chatter has been a "concern" longer than the global warming.  In terms of public awareness. I'm aware that both have been around for quite a while. But it seems like "chem trail" paranoia  has been around longer as a topic of paranoia.  Care to comment on that?

Awareness. The internet. Awareness.  Laughing