President Obama joins Facebook, addresses climate change in first post
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/09/politics/b...-facebook/

And there's no end to his brilliance.
(11-09-2015, 08:21 PM)tornado Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/09/politics/b...-facebook/

And there's no end to his brilliance.
Oh no, president Obama was less then articulate in this particular speech. So what? Where were you when the bumbler in chief George Bush was stuttering and misspeaking? Hell, where are you now when Ben Carson is telling whoppers? I know your pain bro. Hillary is your future. Just cut your wrists now.   Laughing
(11-09-2015, 09:17 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Oh no, president Obama was less then articulate in this particular speech. So what? Where were you when the bumbler in chief George Bush was stuttering and misspeaking? Hell, where are you now when Ben Carson is telling whoppers? I know your pain bro. Hillary is your future. Just cut your wrists now.   Laughing

Watch the video again, Obama is being interrupted by what I assume are typical moron republicans repeating the same stupid meme's we see here daily.
(11-09-2015, 09:24 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 09:17 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Oh no, president Obama was less then articulate in this particular speech. So what? Where were you when the bumbler in chief George Bush was stuttering and misspeaking? Hell, where are you now when Ben Carson is telling whoppers? I know your pain bro. Hillary is your future. Just cut your wrists now.   Laughing

Watch the video again, Obama is being interrupted by what I assume are typical moron republicans repeating the same stupid meme's we see here daily.

Ding! Ding! Ding! 
There ya have it!

Yep, I watched again and I see what you are talking about.  The more I watch these far right folks, the more I see their main tact is to lie and misrepresent. 

Hey right wingers, have you ever considered that if you find yourself lying and spreading misinformation, that you might want to rethink your political stance. 
Actually, the saddest thing is that you believe any political party has concern for the common man. The great things done to the common man, are for the best interest of the donors.

When you realize that the only difference is the name of the group (both are the same in actions) , then we will have change you can count on.
(11-10-2015, 10:31 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: Actually, the saddest thing is that you believe any political party has concern for the common man. The great things done to the common man, are for the best interest of the donors.

When you realize that the only difference is the name of the group (both are the same in actions) , then we will have change you can count on.

It's not sad that I believe that there is a difference between Republican and Democrat politicians relative to trying to implement policies and programs that help the common man. It is sad that you can't see a difference. Actually, you have to see some differences, or you would not vote for one group over the other. 

I not only believe the Democrats are more interested in helping the average working American, I can prove it by the voting records of various politicians.
(11-11-2015, 06:22 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 10:31 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: Actually, the saddest thing is that you believe any political party has concern for the common man. The great things done to the common man, are for the best interest of the donors.

It's not sad that I believe that there is a difference between Republican and Democrat politicians relative to trying to implement policies and programs that help the common man. It is sad that you can't see a difference. Actually, you have to see some differences, or you would not vote for one group over the other. 

I not only believe the Democrats are more interested in helping the average working American, I can prove it by the voting records of various politicians.
Your democratics felt the same way about the kkk and Margaret Sanger too, even you support the legal genocide of the black race. 
Like clockwork.

Assuming falsehoods isn't a good way to live your life.
(11-11-2015, 08:47 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Your democratics felt the same way about the kkk and Margaret Sanger too, even you support the legal genocide of the black race. 

Yeah sure OL All democrats today think exactly like Sanger and the KKK did a half a century ago. Blink
(11-11-2015, 03:13 PM)tornado Wrote:

He was being interrupted. The only thing I assume is the "typical moron republicans" part.

Okay. I start.
NAFTA.
Bush the elder started it . Clinton  got it through the Senate and signed it.

Did that help the average American worker? We have cheap produce. I thought that's what illegal immigrants were for.
Amnesty, Ha wage stagnation.

Please forgive the intermittent postings I have a job with,  no  time to converse during work hours.
(11-11-2015, 07:29 PM)oregon 67 Wrote:

Okay. I start.
NAFTA.

Did that help the average American worker? We have cheap produce. I thought that's what illegal immigrants were for.

Please forgive the intermittent postings I have a job with,  no  time to converse during work hours.

As well as shifting automobile assembly to Mexico and Canada. Clintons immigration reform act of 1994 made it legal for illegal immigrants to join labor unions and made it illegal to fire someone based on immigration status. That didn't help wages or legal workers. In 2014 there were 356 bills written and passed in the house of representatives, many with an overwhelming majority, that dingy harry left sitting on his desk, why would he do that. 

The ABLE Act, short and sweet, to help the special needs/special abilities population in saving and employment and signed by obozo in December 2014. Never heard of it, have you? It was written and brought up by a republican, in 2011, and turned down by dingy harry. So the lone republican came back in the middle of 2014, with a few democratic supporters, and lo and behold it passed the senate with ZERO fanfare considering what it was. No fanfare, because what it really achieved was bringing the special needs/special abilities people up to the level of the welfare recipients/low income after obozo lifted the welfare to work program and the asset auditing to qualify for government freebies. Dingy harry and obozo screwed the special needs/special abilities population in favor of gaining more votes. 
(11-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 03:13 PM)tornado Wrote:

He was being interrupted. The only thing I assume is the "typical moron republicans" part.
Which is what I meant. Are you saying all Republicans are morons? I assumed you were one.
(11-11-2015, 07:31 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Okay. I start.
NAFTA.

As well as shifting automobile assembly to Mexico and Canada. Clintons immigration reform act of 1994 made it legal for illegal immigrants to join labor unions and made it illegal to fire someone based on immigration status. That didn't help wages or legal workers. In 2014 there were 356 bills written and passed in the house of representatives, many with an overwhelming majority, that dingy harry left sitting on his desk, why would he do that. 

Yeah, I saw many of those the bills. They were anti abortion, anti worker,  anti health care, anti everything that would have helped most Americans. Thank God that the Dems let them die in the Senate. 
Clete,

Did the Bi-partisan support of NAFTA help the American worker?

In your reply to OL the anti health care. It is not health care it is insurance. IMO the only thing it did was to enrich the insurance companies .  

We are sitting here rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic , As the faceless bureaucracy marches along churning rules and regs.
When congress does act that same machine interprets the intent. That's where we differ.

What has Congress done to protect the American worker? Other than OHSA, work week , meaning in the last 6 years 
(11-11-2015, 09:05 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 07:31 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Okay. I start.
NAFTA.

Yeah, I saw many of those the bills. They were anti abortion, anti worker,  anti health care, anti everything that would have helped most Americans. Thank God that the Dems let them die in the Senate. 
You know not of what you speak, and lie as well. What do you call the current debacle of healthcare that has people under employed to avoid having to provide it, deductibles as high as $15000.00 per family of four, and the next phase implements a Cadillac plan tax that will hammer union employees? Really helping the American worker those dumbocrats.