The Colorado Planned Parenthood Murderer
Let's see what some of you think about this right to lifer that decided to kill three people. I think all the hateful rhetoric coming out of the far right is partly responsible. This is a person that was affected by all the violent anti abortion hate talk. Do any of you have another opinion? I can post articles about how this psychotic hate filled person believes what some of y'all do. But you go first. 
You can post all the bullshit you want, the guy is a classic leftard that list himself as a woman voter unaffiliated. Other than that the investigation records are sealed. How about we talk about some racist killings instead? Like the two blacks that raped and murdered a pregnant white lady. 
(11-30-2015, 10:42 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Let's see what some of you think about this right to lifer that decided to kill three people. I think all the hateful rhetoric coming out of the far right is partly responsible. This is a person that was affected by all the violent anti abortion hate talk. Do any of you have another opinion? I can post articles about how this psychotic hate filled person believes what some of y'all do. But you go first. 

Yeah, those damn far rights, lets send the wackos after them.

(where do they hang out?) Ninja
(12-01-2015, 01:12 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 10:42 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Let's see what some of you think about this right to lifer that decided to kill three people. I think all the hateful rhetoric coming out of the far right is partly responsible. This is a person that was affected by all the violent anti abortion hate talk. Do any of you have another opinion? I can post articles about how this psychotic hate filled person believes what some of y'all do. But you go first. 

Yeah, those damn far rights, lets sent the wackos after them.

In rural areas like Sunny Valley. 
(12-01-2015, 10:30 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 01:12 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Yeah, those damn far rights, lets send the wackos after them.

In rural areas like Sunny Valley. 

No, not the wackos, the damn far right.
(11-30-2015, 11:50 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You can post all the bullshit you want, the guy is a classic leftard that list himself as a woman voter unaffiliated. Other than that the investigation records are sealed. How about we talk about some racist killings instead? Like the two blacks that raped and murdered a pregnant white lady. 

Fox News can tell you what you want to hear, but it is meaningless rubbish. The murderer is one of your own and everyone knows it. He, like you, hates the fact that abortion is legal in this country. He was doing your hateful God's work. 
(12-01-2015, 09:52 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 11:50 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You can post all the bullshit you want, the guy is a classic leftard that list himself as a woman voter unaffiliated. Other than that the investigation records are sealed. How about we talk about some racist killings instead? Like the two blacks that raped and murdered a pregnant white lady. 

Fox News can tell you what you want to hear, but it is meaningless rubbish. The murderer is one of your own and everyone knows it. He, like you, hates the fact that abortion is legal in this country. He was doing your hateful God's work. 
I feel bad for the victims but let's put it in perspective.  Three people died in the shooting. PP kills on average 37 babies an hour.  

[Image: hands-up-dont-crush-planned-parenthood.jpg]
Someone tell Cletus what PPH did to upset the shooter.
(12-02-2015, 11:05 AM)tornado Wrote: Someone tell Cletus what PPH did to upset the shooter.

Nothing. 

He has a history of harassing women that use Planned Parenthood services. Besides, since when is "upsetting" someone justification for killing women and abortion doctors?
(12-02-2015, 02:56 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 11:05 AM)tornado Wrote: Someone tell Cletus what PPH did to upset the shooter.

Nothing. 

He has a history of harassing women that use Planned Parenthood services. Besides, since when is "upsetting" someone justification for killing women and abortion doctors?

I certainly didn't say it was justified. Now, I ask you, just because a woman is upset when finding out she is going to have a baby is she justified in killing her child?
(12-02-2015, 03:15 PM)tornado Wrote:

Nothing. 

I certainly didn't say it was justified. Now, I ask you, just because a woman is upset when finding out she is going to have a baby is she justified in killing her child?

You already lost the argument by inserting the false notion that any abortion is killing a child.
(12-02-2015, 04:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Nothing. 

You already lost the argument by inserting the false notion that any abortion is killing a child.

Then what is it killing?
(12-02-2015, 05:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Nothing. 

Then what is it killing?

A fetus, does this look like a child to you? [Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(12-02-2015, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 02:56 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Nothing. 

Then what is it killing?

At what stage does it become a baby?  The heart is beating at 6 weeks.
(12-02-2015, 05:33 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 03:15 PM)tornado Wrote: I certainly didn't say it was justified. Now, I ask you, just because a woman is upset when finding out she is going to have a baby is she justified in killing her child?

Then what is it killing?

Don't answer a question with a question.  You asked Then what is it killing? I answered you. I said  fetus and even posted a picture, why won't you answer me? Does that look like a child to you?

BTW  you changed the term "Child" to the the term "baby" what it going to be in the next post?
(12-02-2015, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 04:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: You already lost the argument by inserting the false notion that any abortion is killing a child.

Then what is it killing?

Don't answer a question with a question.  You asked Then what is it killing? I answered you. I said  fetus and even posted a picture, why won't you answer me? Does that look like a child to you?

BTW  you changed the term "Child" to the the term "baby" what it going to be in the next post?

Life?
(12-02-2015, 06:04 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 05:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Then what is it killing?

Life?

A rat is a life. An ant is a life. I told Tornado that his argument fails before it starts because he strats off saying any woman getting an abortion is ...she justified is "killing her child"

I asked if the Fetus I showed was a "child". NOW it's a "life"? So is a tapeworm.

(12-02-2015, 06:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote: A fetus, does this look like a child to you? [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Life?

A rat is a life. An ant is a life. I told Tornado that his argument fails before it starts because he strats off saying any woman getting an abortion is ...she justified is "killing her child"

I asked if the Fetus I showed was a "child". NOW it's a "life"? So is a tapeworm.

I have evolved over time to be more understanding of other peoples philosophies, therefore, I will not pray for you. Smiling
(12-02-2015, 06:49 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 05:33 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: At what stage does it become a baby?  The heart is beating at 6 weeks.

Life?

I have evolved over time to be more understanding of other peoples philosophies, therefore, I will not pray for you. Smiling

Good. I actually hate to hear that anyone is praying for me. I guess it makes them feel like they are doing something for me. I get that. It's just lame and almost insulting making an assumption that I believe in their mythology.
Not too far off from people thinking THEY have the right to tell others when what is in their body is a life and what they should be allowed to do with it.
(12-02-2015, 07:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 06:49 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote: Don't answer a question with a question.  You asked Then what is it killing? I answered you. I said  fetus and even posted a picture, why won't you answer me? Does that look like a child to you?

Life?

Good. I actually hate to hear that anyone is praying for me. I guess it makes them feel like they are doing something for me. I get that. It's just lame and almost insulting making an assumption that I believe in their mythology.
Not too far off from people thinking THEY have the right to tell others when what is in their body is a life and what they should be allowed to do with it.

Laughing HA... I lied.  But I can be forgiven for that......