Another 14 or So Dead From Mass Shooting
Ah look at the sensitivity from a leftists rag clete, must just warm your heart that they would put out such a heartfelt article on the muslim terrorist atrocity.

[Image: cvrcfgauwaek03lv2.jpg?itok=-ZRKvYiD]
I think I just heard on the news that this couple have a six month old child. 
(12-02-2015, 11:44 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I think I just heard on the news that this couple have a six month old child. 

Kill it, late term abortion by you guys standards. 
The second shooter has been identified as Tasheen Malik. Now that's a good American name.... Not
[Image: 12294892_1224751047538636_41293399816814...e=56D75E92]
It's being reported that these sicko muslim terrorists were wearing GoPro cameras.
Apparently a neighbor/ neighbors suspected something but were afraid to say anything because..................................they were afraid of being publicized as racists. Sad state of affairs in this country when president obozo goes live with his see something say something campaign but when a teacher sees something and says something she, and the school, are deemed racist. We already know see something say something was really directed at white Christian male conservatives and military veterans though.
Clete's first line in this thread: "We better get used to it" about sums it up. 

This couple may have been Muslim radicals nut jobs. Looking back over the mass shootings in our country these past few years we see "all kinds of people" blasting away at innocents. 

We best learn to "live in the moment", enjoy each and every day, and hug those we love as often as possible. The odds are still better that we will die on a road in a car crash but the gap seems to be narrowing. 

Will "this too pass"?  
(12-03-2015, 09:19 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Clete's first line in this thread: "We better get used to it" about sums it up. 

This couple may have been Muslim radicals nut jobs. Looking back over the mass shootings in our country these past few years we see "all kinds of people" blasting away at innocents. 

We best learn to "live in the moment", enjoy each and every day, and hug those we love as often as possible. The odds are still better that we will die on a road in a car crash but the gap seems to be narrowing. 

Will "this too pass"?  

No we don't have "all kinds of people" blasting away, we have mainly blacks and muslims blasting away. The problem is your party and their support for the violence by these two groups of people. Without the violence of these two groups what would you guys use as your soap box? Illegal immigrants rape, pillage, and murder and not a peep from you guys, yet some black piece of shit thug gets his just dues and you guys riot, pitiful wonky and I don't believe for one minute you thought you were putting your life on the line for this, but you actively support it. 
(12-03-2015, 09:28 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 09:19 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Clete's first line in this thread: "We better get used to it" about sums it up. 

Will "this too pass"?  

No we don't have "all kinds of people" blasting away, we have mainly blacks and muslims blasting away. The problem is your party and their support for the violence by these two groups of people. Without the violence of these two groups what would you guys use as your soap box? Illegal immigrants rape, pillage, and murder and not a peep from you guys, yet some black piece of shit thug gets his just dues and you guys riot, pitiful wonky and I don't believe for one minute you thought you were putting your life on the line for this, but you actively support it. 

You're talking out your ass and it's saying that you're full of shit.
1,2,3......and yes folks obozo does it again, workplace violence. Pitiful state of affairs you guys are in. 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ium=social

President Obama On California Attack ‘We Don’t Know Why They Did It’ – Could Be ‘Workplace Violence’
Appears to be a combination of both terrorism and workplace violence. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.
(12-03-2015, 09:38 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Will "this too pass"?  

At least his mouth isn't full of it like yours always is. And now in your best lady like manner you are welcome to tell me to F__k off.
(12-03-2015, 11:06 AM)tornado Wrote:

Will "this too pass"?  

At least his mouth isn't full of it like yours always is. And now in your best lady like manner you are welcome to tell me to F__k off.

Oh. Ouch.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [Image: smiley-finger.gif]
(12-03-2015, 11:03 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Appears to be a combination of both terrorism and workplace violence. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Oh yes, because nothing says workplace violence like a stash house full of ieds and remote detonators. Think the poor muzzy was offended by christmas?

Will "this too pass"?  

Yes world, this IS what qualifies as intelligence on this forum. 

Will "this too pass"?  

Make a list. Start with Timothy Mcveigh, and work from there. Not mainly blacks and muslims blazing away. 
And "your party and their support for violence by these two groups of people" is an ignorant statement. 
You are not only a racist, but an ignorant and ill informed racist who will never crawl from the pit of the unlearned.

But, you and your ilk are dangerous and could threaten the foundations of our civil order. 

My fervent hope is that you don't have guns. 

And I'm only a fraction more aware than you or would not bother with responding. I hope to exercise more self control and refrain from responding to you in the future. 
(12-03-2015, 01:03 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Will "this too pass"?  

Make a list. Start with Timothy Mcveigh, and work from there. Not mainly blacks and muslims blazing away. 
And "your party and their support for violence by these two groups of people" is an ignorant statement. 
You are not only a racist, but an ignorant and ill informed racist who will never crawl from the pit of the unlearned.

But, you and your ilk are dangerous and could threaten the foundations of our civil order. 

My fervent hope is that you don't have guns. 

And I'm only a fraction more aware than you or would not bother with responding. I hope to exercise more self control and refrain from responding to you in the future. 

Suicides and gang violence, which happens mainly in minority communities, make up the major portion of gun violence, and you bring up Timothy McVeigh. What a load that must have been in your diaper this morning. 
[Image: 11047909_739805952819917_775116184395357...JpIjoidCJ9]
[Image: 12301629_996847463691698_687783979371158...e=5721E801]