The next Mass murder. guessing game.
(06-28-2016, 05:53 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 02:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 02:01 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 12:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 05:00 PM)chuck white Wrote: Our next mass murder is right here in Oregon

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...ctims.html

My guess is a drug deal gone bad.

It could also easily be over a woman.
Or a dog.
Or a fence.
Or weeds on the property line.
Or music too loud.

We don't have too many guns. We don't even have too many of the wrong kind of guns. We may not have too many bullets. 

But something, somewhere, is haywire in this country. Far too many people are getting shot. 

No: I don't know how to solve the problem. 

But it's high time we wake up to the fact that we do have a problem and find a way to have a national discussion about it that doesn't push everyones buttons past the point of being able to interact.
I hear that a lot. That we need to have a discussion about "IT"

I don't quite get it. What in the whole wide world is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed to death?

What is there OTHER than some kind of gun ban that is going to slow or stop mass killings? The only other thing is stricter control over who is allowed to get a gun.
BUT! MOST of the time these mass killings are done with legally purchased guns.

The simple answer to solve this dilemma is that there is no answer.

OK, then we need to change the discussion.

I say everybody gets fitted with a shock collar that is triggered by angry feelings. It's almost  guaranteed to escalate the anger exponentially but it will give them something else to focus on then what ever pissed them off originally.

It works in theory. Really.

I suggest we test it out on orygunluvr.... So, who's going to hold him down??   Big Grin

I KNOW your comment is tongue in cheek, but taken on it's face, you don't really care for FREEDOM OF THOUGHT?  Want a "collar" on everyone?  (A "chip" embedded is the current desire, get into this century, Adolph)  And to think Wonky accuses conservatives of not reading Huxley.
(06-28-2016, 06:38 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 12:27 PM)tvguy Wrote: It could also easily be over a woman.
Or a dog.
Or a fence.
Or music too loud.

We don't have too many guns. We don't even have too many of the wrong kind of guns. We may not have too many bullets. 

But something, somewhere, is haywire in this country. Far too many people are getting shot. 

But it's high time we wake up to the fact that we do have a problem and find a way to have a national discussion about it that doesn't push everyones buttons past the point of being able to interact.

I don't quite get it. What in the whole wide world is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed to death?

What is there OTHER than some kind of gun ban that is going to slow or stop mass killings? The only other thing is stricter control over who is allowed to get a gun.

I say everybody gets fitted with a shock collar that is triggered by angry feelings. It's almost  guaranteed to escalate the anger exponentially but it will give them something else to focus on then what ever pissed them off originally.

I suggest we test it out on orygunluvr.... So, who's going to hold him down??   Big Grin

I KNOW your comment is tongue in cheek, but taken on it's face, you don't really care for FREEDOM OF THOUGHT?  Want a "collar" on everyone?  (A "chip" embedded is the current desire, get into this century, Adolph)  And to think Wonky accuses conservatives of not reading Huxley.

Tongue and cheek?. I'm positive it was 100 percent joking. Man you got monsters under your bed.

A "chip" embedded is the current desire,

It figure that would scare you. People get the chips VOLUNTARILY.
(06-28-2016, 12:27 PM)tvguy Wrote: It could also easily be over a woman.
Or a dog.
Or a fence.
Or music too loud.

You crack me up. You state that you KNOW I'm joking then take it seriously!! Get off your high horse. You've already said you are nothing more then a troll on here. I have no reason to doubt you.
(06-28-2016, 07:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 02:01 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Or a dog.
Or a fence.
Or music too loud.

Tongue and cheek?. I'm positive it was 100 percent joking. Man you got monsters under your bed.

Laughing  Fish on!
(06-28-2016, 08:00 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 07:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 02:56 PM)tvguy Wrote: I hear that a lot. That we need to have a discussion about "IT"

Laughing  Fish on!

They don't just volunteer, they pay for it.
Quote:'There was blood and body parts everywhere': Terrifying moment ISIS suicide bomber blew himself up in Istanbul airport terminal in Brussels-style attack that left at least 41 dead and 239 injured

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uries.html

Chalk another one up for the Muslims.
(06-29-2016, 05:16 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:'There was blood and body parts everywhere': Terrifying moment ISIS suicide bomber blew himself up in Istanbul airport terminal in Brussels-style attack that left at least 41 dead and 239 injured

Yep. I started a thread in the world news section about the attacks in Turkey. I think I will stay away from that part of he world for a while, not that I was planing a trip to Turkey.
(06-29-2016, 05:58 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Yep. I started a thread in the world news section about the attacks in Turkey. I think I will stay away from that part of he world for a while, not that I was planing a trip to Turkey.

And no one here cares that Chuck just blamed mass murder on a religion?
(06-29-2016, 09:59 AM)tvguy Wrote:

If the shoe fits
(06-29-2016, 10:01 AM)GPnative Wrote:

If the shoe fits
It doesn't.
Are you one of those? Don't be that guy Wink I've noticed on Facebook the most ignorant hate filled and usually the most uneducated don't make any distinction between Muslims and militant radical murderous Muslims.

And this plays right in to what ISIS and their ilk want.The more hatred and discrimination we have towards People of the Muslim religion the better for ISIS type recruiters.
(06-29-2016, 11:42 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 05:16 AM)chuck white Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uries.html

If the shoe fits
It doesn't.
Are you one of those? Don't be that guy Wink I've noticed on Facebook the most ignorant hate filled and usually the most uneducated don't make any distinction between Muslims and militant radical murderous Muslims.

And this plays right in to what ISIS and their ilk want.The more hatred and discrimination we have towards People of the Muslim religion the better for ISIS type recruiters.
That's true, but let me share another truth with you. Millions, yes millions of Muslims would be OK with removing your head if you insulted their prophet. Many of them are the most intolerant fucked up people you will ever meet. They don't give a shit about you because you are an infidel that has the audacity to not believe their bullshit mythology.
(06-29-2016, 12:08 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 11:42 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 05:58 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Yep. I started a thread in the world news section about the attacks in Turkey. I think I will stay away from that part of he world for a while, not that I was planing a trip to Turkey.

If the shoe fits
It doesn't.

That's true, but let me share another truth with you. Millions, yes millions of Muslims would be OK with removing your head if you insulted their prophet. Many of them are the most intolerant fucked up people you will ever meet. They don't give a shit about you because you are an infidel that has the audacity to not believe their bullshit mythology.

Seriously Cletus, I'm  amazed that you thought you needed to tell me that.
OK, maybe I shouldn't have blamed the Muslims, It was the Islamics.
I hope they get there own country soon, so we can blow the fuck out of it, every time they attack the rest of the world.
(06-29-2016, 01:20 PM)chuck white Wrote: OK, maybe I shouldn't have blamed the Muslims, It was the Islamics.
I hope they get there own country soon, so we can blow the fuck out of it, every time they attack the rest of the world.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiL9JWQB95w1edTNDTuVO...5AbMcl1m2g]
OK, looks like the next mass murder was a suicidal dude who want to go with his family to the otherside.

Quote:LAS VEGAS (AP) — Five family members are dead after police say a father chased and killed his wife outside a pharmacy and killed their three children at a home in northwest Las Vegas.

Police Lt. Dan McGrath says it appears the father killed himself in a bedroom where four bodies were found after 10 p.m. Thursday at an apartment on Torrey Pines Drive. The children ranged in age from 8 to 15.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...shooting-/
Our next mass murder (if two qualifies as mass), goes to A 24-year-old man has been charged in a shooting at the Monroe Civic Center that left two dead and three wounded.

An initial investigation suggests two groups of people with a previously existing conflict began fighting in the parking lot after the event concluded. As officers were responding, gunshots were fired, and five people were hit.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/news/lo.../86658074/

[Image: 10911039_G.jpg]
The count is at two for this guy,
A man doing something about the homeless. (Bad taste)

Quote:Man targets homeless, attacks 3 and kills 2 in San Diego

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/us/san-die...index.html

This might get big.
Bet there is more they don't know about.

So make a guess who it is..

1 Some redneck punk
2 Muslim extremist
3. Wacked out Christian extrmist
4. Gay person with issues.
5. Really bored house wife.
6 other
(07-05-2016, 11:18 PM)chuck white Wrote: The count is at two for this guy,

This might get big.

1 Some redneck punk
2 Muslim extremist
6 other

Gordie?
Is he out ???

Does anybody remember that web page address for him?
(07-05-2016, 11:18 PM)chuck white Wrote: The count is at two for this guy,

This might get big.

1 Some redneck punk
2 Muslim extremist
6 other

Most likely a very sick Liberal, like over 90% of the shooters are.