Just the weather
(08-03-2017, 05:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: Nah it's pretty much brand new, a Honda. Not exactly quiet but my neighbors are not very close.

BTW I went through four maybe five electric pressure washers from Lowe's in less than two years.So it pays to get the extended warranty for the type I had.I don't remember the brand.. It was green.

Also are you cutting branches? Because It's really faster to chop them up in pieces with a miter saw. IMO even faster and easier than a chain saw.

Not this time, construction debri 2X4's mostly. Also one VERY heavy duty pallet also. I may go buy a circular saw....
(08-03-2017, 06:44 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 05:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: Nah it's pretty much brand new, a Honda. Not exactly quiet but my neighbors are not very close.

BTW I went through four maybe five electric pressure washers from Lowe's in less than two years.So it pays to get the extended warranty for the type I had.I don't remember the brand.. It was green.

Also are you cutting branches? Because It's really faster to chop them up in pieces with a miter saw. IMO even faster and easier than a chain saw.

Not this time, construction debri 2X4's mostly. Also one VERY heavy duty pallet also. I may go buy a circular saw....

I once made a pallet out of old coffee tables. Razz
(08-04-2017, 01:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 06:44 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I once made a pallet out of old coffee tables. Razz
I smoked for so many years my pallet is shot.  Razz