Merry Christmas
(12-25-2015, 01:54 PM)Jeep Wrote: I'm loading up on the side dishes.  Cheddar polenta is calling my name.  Last year the family had Thanksgiving there and it was EXCELLENT!  I'm not a big fan of buffets but Larks put on amazing one.  Very Fresh.
As a kid, we used to eat at old school cafeterias about  once a week. I think those are a dying breed these days. I love em all, for the luxury of immediate gratification and not having to cook and do dishes, at the least Big Grin
My friend's son used cook for the Lark's in Ashland. Very good food
(12-25-2015, 01:54 PM)Jeep Wrote: I'm loading up on the side dishes.  Cheddar polenta is calling my name.  Last year the family had Thanksgiving there and it was EXCELLENT!  I'm not a big fan of buffets but Larks put on amazing one.  Very Fresh.

I never heard of the place, but my wife said she has seen their ads on TV. The menu does look good. If in Medford, I will try eating there. 
(12-25-2015, 02:06 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I never heard of the place, but my wife said she has seen their ads on TV. The menu does look good. If in Medford, I will try eating there. 

The original is at the Ashland Springs Hotel. This Medford version is part of the Litha takeover of the Ramada Inn, and the
Commons project. A good addition to he Medford scene.
My worst Christmas. Ever. Sad   The only good thing about it was that future ones are bound to be better than this one.
I'm sorry.
Merry Christmas
(12-25-2015, 09:13 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I'm sorry.

Me too! 
 Thank you all.  By the way, I'm having some account problems....so I'm signed in under an older name I used very briefly: Juniper.  You can still call me Tia.  I can't figure out how to change it back.  I think I had this moniker back when I was trying to fly under the Pastor's radar.
(12-25-2015, 09:07 PM)Tiamat Wrote: My worst Christmas. Ever. Sad   The only good thing about it was that future ones are bound to be better than this one.

It's December 25. Just another day. Tomorrows another. If you bogey a hole you can birdy the next. Big Grin
(12-25-2015, 10:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:  Thank you all.  By the way, I'm having some account problems....so I'm signed in under an older name I used very briefly: Juniper.  You can still call me Tia.  I can't figure out how to change it back.  I think I had this moniker back when I was trying to fly under the Pastor's radar.

Laughing

(12-25-2015, 10:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:  Thank you all.  By the way, I'm having some account problems....so I'm signed in under an older name I used very briefly: Juniper.  You can still call me Tia.  I can't figure out how to change it back.  I think I had this moniker back when I was trying to fly under the Pastor's radar.

Darn, I thought we had a new member when I saw Juniper post on the  weather topic. Hope today goes better for you Tia. And like TVguy said, Christmas was was just another day and now it's past. 
I always feel relief on December 26. Life can start choogling along towards Spring.
Add in New Years Day too.
January 2 rocks!
(12-26-2015, 07:38 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I always feel relief on December 26. Life can start choogling along towards Spring.
Add in New Years Day too.
January 2 rocks!

I feel the same way. I feel good today and I know it is partly the relief of Christmas being over.    
I'm so sorry, Tia/Juniper. I can't recall you ever mentioning having a bad day, or using a sad face. It makes me sad for you. I hope today is better. I like it when Christmas is over... it's one day closer to spring... and then summer! That makes me happy! Have a wonderful day, Tia/Juniper.
There have been at least a million words written about the dark hole we can fall into during the holiday season. And for about as many reasons. 
Whatever the problem Tia, "This too shall pass". Until then, be sure many of us here are wishing you well and want this cloud to move from you quickly. 
(12-26-2015, 08:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm so sorry, Tia/Juniper. I can't recall you ever mentioning having a bad day, or using a sad face.  It makes me sad for you.  I hope today is better.  I like it when Christmas is over... it's one day closer to spring... and then summer!  That makes me happy!  Have a wonderful day, Tia/Juniper.

Thank you.  I hope it gets better too. But please, call me Tia. I'm getting a complex seeing it written Tia/Juniper!  I'll figure out how to fix it. I think this happened before. In fact it must have since I have an old account under Tia.  If I don't, I don't. Not too important.
(12-25-2015, 11:49 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Laughing

That's funny because it's the same exact thing I thought of. Only I didn't know it was Donovan.
(12-26-2015, 12:23 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 08:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm so sorry, Tia/Juniper. I can't recall you ever mentioning having a bad day, or using a sad face.  It makes me sad for you.  I hope today is better.  I like it when Christmas is over... it's one day closer to spring... and then summer!  That makes me happy!  Have a wonderful day, Tia/Juniper.

Thank you.  I hope it gets better too. But please, call me Tia. I'm getting a complex seeing it written Tia/Juniper!  I'll figure out how to fix it. I think this happened before. In fact it must have since I have an old account under Tia.  If I don't, I don't. Not too important.

Don't worry about it. Wonky has 27 old accounts he can't access. Razz
(12-26-2015, 03:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing

That's funny because it's the same exact thing I thought of. Only I didn't know it was Donovan.
Whaat??
(12-26-2015, 05:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 03:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing

Whaat??

First there was a tia, then there was no tia, then there was.