The tale of 2 bills
One gets an arrest warrant for an old allegation of sexually abusing a woman, the other gets voted in as president. One used drugs, the other used physical violence, both die hard leftists, cherished by their fans, and out on pedestals as pillars of their communities, one dealings there while the other faces a prison sentence. Both sexually abuse women, but the black bill faces prison and the white bill is trying to get back in the White House with the help of his demonic woman hating wife. Interested in how the leftists media complex is spinning this. Who do they blame, bush, climate change, an obscure video, white privelege, white male Christian conservative veterans, trump, carson, or ?
As soon as I heard trump start talking about Bill Clinton, I knew you would start regurgitating the same crap. 
So maybe you could explain the difference clete, or are you still waiting to see how rachel and her mealy mouthed prickless sidekick spin this? We know you won't step outside the plantation fence until you're told to, and how far you can step.
(12-30-2015, 11:12 AM)cletus1 Wrote: As soon as I heard trump start talking about Bill Clinton, I knew you would start regurgitating the same crap. 

Did you read any more than the first sentence? I mean what's the point I can always turn on an AM radio if I wanted to hear this crap.
I usually have trouble trying to understand what OL's babbling about. Is he off his meds? or had too many meds? I especially get a chuckle when he blames the liberal media for ignoring some story and then includes a quote from... you guessed it, a mainstream news source.  Smiling
(12-30-2015, 08:25 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I usually have trouble trying to understand what OL's babbling about. Is he off his meds? or had too many meds? I especially get a chuckle when he blames the liberal media for ignoring some story and then includes a quote from... you guessed it, a mainstream news source.  Smiling
Wtf is in your dope? You're about as coherent as my brother when he's on pcp. There is no quote in any of my posts on this topic.
(12-30-2015, 10:36 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 08:25 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I usually have trouble trying to understand what OL's babbling about. Is he off his meds? or had too many meds? I especially get a chuckle when he blames the liberal media for ignoring some story and then includes a quote from... you guessed it, a mainstream news source.  Smiling
Wtf is in your dope? You're about as coherent as my brother when he's on pcp. There is no quote in any of my posts on this topic.

That's actually quite funny. And, I didn't limit my statement to only this topic.
(12-30-2015, 11:14 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

That's actually quite funny. And, I didn't limit my statement to only this topic.
My brother likes to kill people when he was able to do pcp, when was the last time you killed someone when you were on pcp.
(12-31-2015, 06:05 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

My brother likes to kill people when he was able to do pcp, when was the last time you killed someone when you were on pcp.

Started to party a little early? You're approaching full on incoherent.
[Image: 922946_951042498264118_52732729279206281...e=56FBF0E7]

Yeah, but he didn't kill anyone did he? I know you said he wanted to kill you. All barbs aside, your brother really is a homicidal maniac right?  I find that very interesting. 
(12-31-2015, 11:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Yeah, but he didn't kill anyone did he? I know you said he wanted to kill you. All barbs aside, your brother really is a homicidal maniac right?  I find that very interesting. 

So... bat shit crazy runs in their family.  Got it.
[Image: 120529_clinton_crosby_wh_sunglasses_ap_605.jpg]
Who's the biggest prick? I guess it's Bill.

Nobody but him and the California penal system knows, hippa laws and all that. And yes to this day he still tells his government appointed psychiatrists that he would like to feel himself squeeze the life out of me, so they give him another month of meds and send him back out into society to do whatever he wants, no matter what he does or to whom he does it to. 6'2 and about 230 isn't anyone most people should have to tangle with.
(01-01-2016, 12:01 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 10:36 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Wtf is in your dope? You're about as coherent as my brother when he's on pcp. There is no quote in any of my posts on this topic.

Nobody but him and the California penal system knows, hippa laws and all that. And yes to this day he still tells his government appointed psychiatrists that he would like to feel himself squeeze the life out of me, so they give him another month of meds and send him back out into society to do whatever he wants, no matter what he does or to whom he does it to. 6'2 and about 230 isn't anyone most people should have to tangle with.

Who knows, if I was your brother I might feel just the same way. Guess I can't fault him for that.  Razz

Yeah but back to the question. When WAS the last time you took PCP  killed someone? With me it's been so long I can't even remember. What about you guys?
(01-01-2016, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 10:36 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Wtf is in your dope? You're about as coherent as my brother when he's on pcp. There is no quote in any of my posts on this topic.

Yeah but back to the question. When WAS the last time you took PCP  killed someone? With me it's been so long I can't even remember. What about you guys?

I think the last time I did the one I probably did the other too.
(01-01-2016, 01:12 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 12:01 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 11:14 PM)Cuzz Wrote: That's actually quite funny. And, I didn't limit my statement to only this topic.

Who knows, if I was your brother I might feel just the same way. Guess I can't fault him for that.  Razz

Ditto that! 
(12-30-2015, 11:12 AM)cletus1 Wrote: As soon as I heard trump start talking about Bill Clinton, I knew you would start regurgitating the same crap. 

It is no surprise that you love the sexual predator BJ Clinton and enabler Hillary.  You drank the koolaid long ago.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-11-23-at-2.56.14-PM.png]
Unless they are victims of her serial sexual predator husband BJ Clinton

[Image: 148326_hillary-clinton-winking-AP-640x480.jpg]