A thread about nothing
This thread is to discuss or prose anything, anything at all. Post your favorite quote, post a math equation, post pictures of posts. Post your favorite Post brand cereal, jokes, cars, bands, hobbies, food, space, Big Bird, brews, videos, the opportunities are as endless as your imagination! Just like Seinfeld, this is a thread about NOTHING! Therefore, everything is welcome & nothing is off limits EXCEPT politics and Trump! All I ask is that you abide by the one simple rule: This is a political and Trump free zone! There is plenty of politics in the rest of the forum, this is a place where you can come to take a break from the political onslaught and bask in the beauty of nothingness.

Thank You

[Image: wordpress-post.jpg]

And I think the thread could use this....and since it's about nothing, why the hell not??!

Niks, Asgjë, አንድም ነገር, ոչինչ, Heç bir şey.
This is so appropriate because right now I have nothing Big Grin
My dad used to say
A jelly doughnut is better than nothing.
And nothing is better than God.
So a Jelly doughnut is better than God.
(03-03-2016, 01:56 PM)tvguy Wrote: This is so appropriate because right now I have nothing Big Grin

Then you've come to the right place!
(03-03-2016, 01:58 PM)chuck white Wrote: My dad used to say
A jelly doughnut is better than nothing.
And nothing is better than God.
So a Jelly doughnut is better than God.

The following can be read forward and backwards: "Do geese see God" but that does not work for jelly doughnut.

Oh, and Bob Dylan's real name is Robert Zimmerman

Just the kind of fun facts you may find in the thread about nothing.
[Image: 21%20in.%20native%20buck%202%20Medium_zpsmtxdhbvs.jpg]
[Image: Lunch%20at%20Red%20Lilly%20Winery_zpsjds2i4gc.jpg]
(03-03-2016, 06:21 PM)Jeep Wrote: [Image: 21%20in.%20native%20buck%202%20Medium_zpsmtxdhbvs.jpg]

I know that trick. You get a tiny fishing net and it makes your 6 in trout look like a lunker.Smiling
(03-03-2016, 06:23 PM)Jeep Wrote: [Image: Lunch%20at%20Red%20Lilly%20Winery_zpsjds2i4gc.jpg]

Nice.
Hey Jeep! Your user name reminded me about my Willy's I just bought a couple of weeks ago. I only bought it because it matched my truck Razz

[Image: 11qn5h3.jpg]

[Image: 2lj3i92.jpg]
[Image: 20151213_090330%20Custom_zpshtybye5a.jpg]
(03-03-2016, 06:21 PM)Jeep Wrote: [Image: 21%20in.%20native%20buck%202%20Medium_zpsmtxdhbvs.jpg]

Yum!
(03-03-2016, 06:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: Hey Jeep! Your user name reminded me about my Willy's I just bought a couple of weeks ago. I only bought it because it matched my truck Razz

I love those old Willy wagons, you going to fix it up or just flip it for profit?
Years ago I had an old CJ5.....Had a lot of fun with that rig.
(03-03-2016, 07:12 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 06:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: Hey Jeep! Your user name reminded me about my Willy's I just bought a couple of weeks ago. I only bought it because it matched my truck Razz

I love those old Willy wagons, you going to fix it up or just flip it for profit?
It's cool isn't it ? Big Grin

Yeah I'm in the process of fixing it up. If I was going to flip it I think my best bet would have been to just sell it like it was when I got it.
It has a Chevy 283 in it that came out of the same year car as the jeep 1957. I've cleaned out the tank(old fuel) and ran a new fuel line. New plugs and plug wires are installed. I have new points and a distributor cap to install.
I was told it runs and I believe they guy. I only paid $900.
I could have had it running but too many other things going on. The guy has another one I'm going to buy. more of a parts rig. But I refused to go back to his place with my trailer tires being so cracked and old.I took a big chance the first time, an 80 mile trip and up a mountain.

I got five brand new wheels and tires two days ago.They are A little taller so I have to cut off the fenders and raise them.

It's what I do... NOTHING LOL
[Image: qmz1qt.jpg]

So you are out in the woods and a dog gives you this look?
(03-03-2016, 07:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 07:12 PM)GPnative Wrote:

It's cool isn't it ? Big Grin

Yeah I'm in the process of fixing it up. If I was going to flip it I think my best bet would have been to just sell it like it was when I got it.
It has a Chevy 283 in it that came out of the same year car as the jeep 1957. I've cleaned out the tank(old fuel) and ran a new fuel line. New plugs and plug wires are installed. I have new points and a distributor cap to install.
I was told it runs and I believe they guy. I only paid $900.
I could have had it running but too many other things going on. The guy has another one I'm going to buy. more of a parts rig. But I refused to go back to his place with my trailer tires being so cracked and old.I took a big chance the first time, an 80 mile trip and up a mountain.

I got five brand new wheels and tires two days ago.They are A little taller so I have to cut off the fenders and raise them.

It's what I do... NOTHING LOL

I think you should make it a mobile dispensary, kind of like a food truck.  Razz Laughing
Today (March 4th) in 1994: comedian John Candy died of heart failure at the age of 43

Enjoy this classic scene from Uncle Buck

(03-04-2016, 11:32 AM)GPnative Wrote: Today (March 4th) in 1994: comedian John Candy died of heart failure at the age of 43

Enjoy this classic scene from Uncle Buck

I remember and I don't even need to see the video to laugh.