Apple ordered to break into San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
(03-30-2016, 08:25 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 07:54 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 07:04 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 05:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: I heard the FBI tried to break in to Wonky's phone but they couldn't break through the dial or all of that thick plastic.

Guess they just don't understand rotary phones.   Neutral

I don't have the rotary phone yet...don't trust 'em. Mine is a two piece black thing with the speaker on a little stand and and the earpiece on a cord. I just pick up the earpiece, giggle it a bit and ask for "central". 
Note: You CAN'T have one of the bad boys unless you were born before WW2. 

PS: NO Cuzz, you can't text with it.  Sad

Course you can! There are three or four letters associated with each number. Just dial one letter at a time. Very secure. Nobody can figure out which of the letters in the letter groups you're trying to use! Not even the person you're tying to message!   Big Grin

Oh, wait. You haven't upgraded to the rotary phone yet. Never mind.   Razz

I'm fixin' to when I get my seed money. Maybe. The old woman wants a new set of teeth and that might throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing. If it ain't one thing it's the other, I swear. The dog used to go to the end of the dive and bring the paper to me. Now he just goes down there and reads it...then chews it up. Never did hunt. Oh well, now that we got the 13" black and white Motorola, I don't have much use for the paper anyhow. If I bend the clothes hanger just right we can get FOX-NEWS. It fair and balance, you know. They said as much. TV People don't lie. The government don't allow it.