Look at the Candidates Running for Jo Co Commisioner
Woohoo! Mark is running again Big Grin Who is Lily Morgan and who are those other people trying to land that $90,000 per year salary. Anyone know any of these people?

http://www.co.josephine.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=1457
(04-06-2016, 08:49 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Woohoo! Mark is running again Big Grin  Who is Lily Morgan and who are those other people trying to land that $90,000 per year salary. Anyone know any of these people?

http://www.co.josephine.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=1457

I don't know her but she has been more than a lawn boy. 

http://www.votelilymorgan.com/#aboutlily
Matthews and Seligman? That's a dangerous duo! Seligman will be Matthews puppet. Not good. Seriously scary.
(04-06-2016, 10:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Matthews and  Seligman?  That's a dangerous duo!  Seligman will be Matthews puppet.  Not good. Seriously scary.

Yes, but they don't stand a chance to win.
I listen to Dale Matthews on Bill Myers every week. 2 peas in a pod. What a self consumed bozo.
Guess who is running... again!
LOL[Image: 142ee702dd6889ddaac7318f3bee5af2.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(03-29-2020, 09:07 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Guess who is running... again!
LOL[Image: 142ee702dd6889ddaac7318f3bee5af2.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what is worse, Covid-19 or him.
I don't think he made those signs, they don't have grammar errors.
Good old Earnest T Bass.
I should run.

If elected, I'll eradicate Covid-19
Get good jobs for every American
Eliminate the national debt
Eliminate income Taxes
Gasoline will be under $1 a gallon. (regular, premium might be a little more)
I bring back classic Coke, plastic straws, and free grocery bags.
We'll have the respect of world leaders again.
College education for those who want it.

So elect Chuck White for county commissioner.

Big Grin 
I'm Chuck White and I approve this message.
(03-29-2020, 03:18 PM)chuck white Wrote: I should run.

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

Eliminate Texas?? I'll vote for ya.

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

Speaking of free grocery bags, folks should stop using their reusable corona bags immediately unless you sterilize them after each use. Kate brown should rescind that lame law asap for the sake of public health, and lastly, fred meyer does not charge for the paper bags with delivery. Thats a big perk.
(03-29-2020, 04:53 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

Speaking of free grocery bags, folks should stop using their reusable corona bags immediately unless you sterilize them after each use. Kate brown should rescind that lame law asap for the sake of public health, and lastly, fred meyer does not charge for the paper bags with delivery. Thats a big perk.

What do you mean corona bag? I don't use somebody else's used bags.
(03-29-2020, 08:03 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

They get used and placed on gross contaminated surfaces, or are brought in from a contaminated house and the poor grocery worker has to touch the germ infested bag. What good is washing your hands if your grocery bags are a viral loaded funk fest.
(03-30-2020, 05:54 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

They get used and placed on gross contaminated surfaces, or are brought in from a contaminated house and the poor grocery worker has to touch the germ infested bag. What good is washing your hands if your grocery bags are a viral loaded funk fest.

I bag my own.
I use self checkout when ever possible.

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

The last time I went to the store, several days ago now, they wouldn't touch the bags. You had to buy new or bag ya'own.

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

I agree although other than during a plague there's nothing wrong with forcing people to stop wasting so much plastic.

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

What do you mean what good is washing your hands? You just explained why we should. The virus won't infect anyone with healthy skin. I wash before during and after any kind of shopping.
BTW I just instructed my wife to throw the plastic away immediately after the dog brings the paper  and then to wash her hands." After that I think the front page is the only part that could be contaminated.

She calls me a germaphobe. That's bullshit I have NOTHING against the Germans.
(03-30-2020, 01:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Eliminate income Taxes

Big Grin 

What do you mean what good is washing your hands? You just explained why we should. The virus won't infect anyone with healthy skin. I wash before during and after any kind of shopping.
BTW I just instructed my wife to throw the plastic away immediately after the dog brings the paper  and then to wash her hands." After that I think the front page is the only part that could be contaminated.

I was probably ranting on the run and at the time it made sense  Big Grin but i think i was getting at that people will keep their hands clean but think nothing about toting around hazmat virus shopping bags which can act as an exposure point coming and going.

And i think its worth being overly cautious, so i think you paper plan is solid.
(03-30-2020, 09:02 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 04:53 PM)GPnative Wrote: Speaking of free grocery bags, folks should stop using their reusable corona bags immediately unless you sterilize them after each use. Kate brown should rescind that lame law asap for the sake of public health, and lastly, fred meyer does not charge for the paper bags with delivery. Thats a big perk.

I was probably ranting on the run and at the time it made sense  Big Grin but i think i was getting at that people will keep their hands clean but think nothing about toting around hazmat virus shopping bags which can act as an exposure point coming and going.

And i think its worth being overly cautious, so i think you paper plan is solid.

Maybe you can microwave the bags for a minute to kill the virus (is killing the right word)
(03-30-2020, 11:14 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 09:02 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 08:03 PM)chuck white Wrote: What do you mean corona bag? I don't use somebody else's used bags.

Maybe you can microwave the bags for a minute to kill the virus (is killing the right word)

Actuallyy just read something yesterday warning that a microwave is not a safe method for sanitizing this virus. Oven at specific time and temp yes, n95 mask for example, was 200 for 30 mins, i think (or was that decarb?  Wink  Razz ) anyway, the way a microwave works, it does not suffice and virus can come out unscathed.