Wigglepom
For the old timers, just received a message that WigglePom passed.  Prayers to her family
(04-17-2016, 06:55 AM)blondemom Wrote: For the old timers, just received a message that WigglePom passed.  Prayers to her family

That's sad.  She was up there.  I think about her from time to time. Thanks for passing this along blondemom.
There's a few members I think on fairly regularly and wonder about. Too Anxious is one. You get to "know" people virtually and they are part of your lives in a way and you build relationships with them and then they go poof on you and you don't know what happens to them.
(04-17-2016, 08:33 AM)Juniper Wrote: There's a few members I think on fairly regularly and wonder about.  Too Anxious is one. You get to "know" people virtually and they are part of your lives in a way and you build relationships with them and then they go poof on  you and  you don't know what happens to them.

Yeah. I like talking with Too Anxious. I always thought she picked a great user name. She really was too anxious. Perhaps she is now a truck driver. I recall her saying that she should have gone to truck driving school after she received her Divinity Degree and could not find work.
(04-17-2016, 08:51 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 08:33 AM)Juniper Wrote: There's a few members I think on fairly regularly and wonder about.  Too Anxious is one. You get to "know" people virtually and they are part of your lives in a way and you build relationships with them and then they go poof on  you and  you don't know what happens to them.

Yeah. I like talking with Too Anxious. I always thought she picked a great user name. She really was too anxious. Perhaps she is now a truck driver. I recall her saying that she should have gone to truck driving school after she received her Divinity Degree and could not find work.

I got the idea she was going to join an order or something....not sure.
(04-17-2016, 09:22 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Too Anxious is an active Catholic. She has priests for friends and was pretty involved in the church from what I remember. She was thinking about a career as a grief counsellor. She cared about people. She could talk to believers and non believers without judging them. I think she would have made a great counsellor. 

I remember that Wigglypom took an ocean cruise through the Panama Canal. She was very excited about the trip and even did a count down to her departure date. Whe she returned, she posted a bunch of photos. It made me want to take the same cruise.
(04-17-2016, 11:09 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 09:22 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Too Anxious is an active Catholic. She has priests for friends and was pretty involved in the church from what I remember. She was thinking about a career as a grief counsellor. She cared about people. She could talk to believers and non believers without judging them. I think she would have made a great counsellor. 

I remember that Wigglypom took an ocean cruise through the Panama Canal. She was very excited about the trip and even did a count down to her departure date. Whe she returned, she posted a bunch of photos. It made me want to take the same cruise.

Considering her circumstances that was an awesome highlight for her life. She said she would do it again. Not sure if she did, but I hope she did.
I was going through a very hard time and she and I became friends. She was a very special lady.